The new Street Triple R has been much anticipated and now Triumph makes it official with the debut of its racier middleweight streetfighter, complete with upgraded, fully-adjustable suspension – ed.
Triumph launched the new Street Triple R today at a press launch on the Isle of Man. This new model is based on the successful Street Triple, is powered by the world renowned Daytona 675 and takes its styling queues from the original hooligan bike, the Speed Triple. The Street Triple R has been designed to rival traditional supersport machines with its superb handling and exceptional stopping power, while offering the comfort and attitude of a streetfighter.
The Street Triple R comes fully equipped with race track technology and can be finely tuned for all road and track conditions. At its heart is the highly-acclaimed fuel-injected 675cc three-cylinder engine, producing 107 bhp at
11,700rpm. The bike gleans a fully adjustable sports suspension and powerful four-piston radial brakes from the award-winning Daytona 675. The fully-adjustable 41mm upside down forks and an adjustable rear monoshock unit deliver confident handling, while the radially-mounted four piston calipers grabbing twin 308mm brake discs make for quick stopping.
The sporty feel of this motorcycle is completed with wide, tapered aluminum handlebars from Magura. A 5mm taller seat height puts the Street Triple R rider in the perfect position to attack the twisties or carve its way through the urban jungle.
The Street Triple R’s distinctive look includes two all-new exclusive color schemes: Matte Graphite with orange graphics and Matte Blazing Orange with grey graphics. Both color options are further enhanced by black anodized forks and a two-tone black and graphite seat.
Key features at a glance:
– Fully adjustable suspension front and rear
– Powerful four-piston Nissin radial calipers and radial master cylinder front brakes
– Smooth and torquey 107 bhp 675cc three cylinder engine
– Magura tapered aluminum handlebars for genuine streetfighter look
– Full range of Triumph accessories allows riders to tailor bike to individual tastes
– Two-tone black and graphite seat
– Exclusive new color schemes: Matte Graphite with orange decals or Matte Blazing Orange with grey decals
This new bully, the Street Triple R, will be available in dealerships in November.