As versatile as he was consistent, Trampas Parker made history as the first American to win two World Motocross Championships. This is an opportunity for any rider wanting to learn how to compete and win to learn from a pro who has been there and done that…
Trampas has added schools at Lake Whitney and Oak Hill to his schedule to give riders a chance to train at these amazing tracks just one week prior to the Amateur National races.
Here is the schedule of upcoming classes. Take a look and see what riding with a real motocross pro can do for your performance.
Why not come and check out what Trampas Parker’s new school is all about – Click here for more information…
• Christmas School at Trampas Parker’s Training facility Dec 27th – 29th
• Lake Whitney Amateur National Track School, February 16th – 20th
• Oak Hill Amateur National Track School, February 23rd – 27th
• Oakhill Amateur National Track School, March 2nd – 6th
• Mill Creek MX Pell City AL, Loretta Lynn Regional, May 24th – 28th
• Lake Whitney Loretta Lynn Youth Regional track June 14th – 18
Want to see more? Here is short video that shows a little about the school and Trampas.