Navistar International, a manufacturer of medium and heavy trucks, has made a bold-looking, customized Harley-Davidson big rig. With an aerodynamic design, signature black and orange Harley paint, an imposing chrome grille and shining stacks, the long haul truck is designed to get truckers to their destinations in style. Many truckers I know are fans of The Motor Company and I’m sure they’d love to have this rig. The International LoneStar Harley-Davidson Special Edition was introduced at the Mid-America Trucking Show and is designed in collaboration with Harley using authentic Harley-Davidson motorcycle elements.
The Harley-Davidson logo decorates the truck’s sunshade and batter box. Black paint dominates the exterior, broken by racy orange and silver striping that runs down its middle, and a billet-style front grille and deep chrome bumper will paint an imposing portrait in car’s rearview mirrors. Its headlights are true Harley-Davidson motorcycle headlights.
And the inside is incredible. The seats are decked out in deep, rich leather with Harley graphics, the cockpit is full of turned aluminum gauge faces, and the interior features dark rosewood cabinets and a walnut floor. Its sleeper has a pull down bed that quickly converts from a couch to a 42-inch-wide bunk. Talk about riding in style. The interior looks more like a Jaguar than an overland hauler.
Harley owners love to customize their bikes, so in true Harley-Davidson fashion, the LoneStar has a long list of accessories to select from to customize the truck to a driver’s tastes. As the NaviStar website states, “The International LoneStar Harley-Davidson Special Edition is built for those who don’t just make their living on the road. They enjoy the ride.”
• Unique black paint with contrasting silver and orange striping
• Imposing grille with side graphics
• Deep front bumper with integrated driving lights and light bar
• Authentic Harley-Davidson headlights, taken right from the motorcycle
• Massive 7-inch chrome stacks
• Set-back fuel tanks for a sleeker appearance
• Custom-forged 24.5-inch aluminum wheels with unique lug nuts
• Sunshade and battery box sport Harley-Davidson Bar and Shield logo
• Engraved limited production number plate on shifter
• Rich, black leather upholstery with Harley-Davidson graphics
• Authentic Harley-Davidson fuel tank badges on front seatbacks
• Dashboard features hooded gauges with turned aluminum faces
• Harley-Davidson logos debossed in leather door panels
• Distinctive dark rosewood cabinetry and rich maple flooring
• Pull down bed quickly converts from couch to 42-inch-wide bunk with standard innerspring
mattress or an optional Lattoflex Sleep System with a memory foam mattress.