In an effort to further strengthen the Risk Racing brand on a global scale we are proud to introduce Risk Racing Europe.
The creation of Risk Racing Europe was inspired by the need to better support our valued European distributors and promote future expansion. Risk Racing Europe will enable our distributors to work together on a much more efficient, profitable and consistent basis while also strengthening the Risk Racing brand and global identity.
- A dedicated team will be on hand to guide and assist customers with up-to-date product news, customer support, and logistics.
- Risk will have a presence in GP racing. World Number 4, Shaun Simpson, will be “The Face“ of Risk Racing Europe throughout his 2009 assault on the MX2 World Championship.
- The Risk Racing Europe warehouse will minimize transportation costs while also eliminating many of the challenges of conducting transatlantic business.
- Shipments will be quicker. Distributors no longer need to wait 30-40 days for ocean freight. Product will be delivered to distributors and dealers within one week (or less) from placing Order.
- Risk Racing products will be available to purchase in Euros.
Creating Risk Racing Europe is significant and proof of our ongoing dedication to existing and future Risk Racing distributors and dealers. We believe a local European platform will better serve the entire European industry as well as grow a greater demand for Risk Racing products.
For more information visit www.riskracingeurope.com.