Enter for your chance to ride offroad with Shane Watts during Round 1 of the National Enduro series.
The winner can either use for FREE one of our fully prepped new 2010 KTM 250XC (2 stroke), loaded with high quality sponsored product, or they can purchase a heavily discounted new KTM from Fun Mart Cycles and have it delivered fully prepped to Sumter to use in the race, and then on to their home free of charge.
The winner also gets to go ride with Wattsy and Alan Stillwell (Stillwell Performance Suspension) the day before the event to tune the suspension on some nearby trails very similar to that of the race. We’ll take care of transporting the bike, setting it up, paying your entry fee, and providing pit assistance over the weekend, along with any necessary parts, and fuel. What a great opportunity for all of you west coast riders!
The Fun Mart Cycles supplied 2010 KTM 250XC will be decked out with the following sponsored product:
- Suspension tuned by Stillwell Performance, with weight specific springs and Race Tech Gold valves
- KTMHutt.com supplied Hard Equipment products (including desired hand guards)
- Maxxis tires and Extra Heavy Duty tubes
- Dirt Tricks sprockets and brake rotors
- DeCal Works custom graphics
- GPR stabilizer
- Fasst Co. Flexx handlebars
- No Toil pre-oiled air filter
- IMS fuel tank and foot pegs
- Domino grips
How To Enter:
1. Visit www.shanewatts.com and read our latest “Watts Happening Newsletter” to find the Special Promo Code.
2. Then send us an email with the Promo Code in the Subject Line of the email. Include in the body of the email your name, address, phone number, email address, and explain the reasons why (good or bad!) you want to be “full factory” and go roosting with Wattsy (and on his bike!) for the day on 80 miles of some of the most magnificent single track that the South East has to offer.
3. Entries close 3pm Wednesday, December 16. One person will then be randomly selected to receive this early Christmas present!
4. Be sure to support the companies that are supporting this competition as this will definitely increase the chance of us conducting this type of thing at future rounds of the National Enduro series.
Contest Rules and Conditions:
1. Entrants have to be over the age of 18,
2. Winner must show proof of medical insurance,
3. Winner must complete a waiver and release of liability acknowledging that motorcycling can be dangerous, you compete at your own risk, we accept no responsibilities for any injuries that may occur while riding our bike or during the course of the event.
4. Only one email per person. Cash bribes will be accepted to increase your chance of being selected (just kidding!).
5. Entries must be received by 3 PM Wednesday, Dec 16, 2009.
6. If you want to use your own bike for this race, you are permitted to do so.
7. If you do use our bike then you do NOT get to keep it after the race!
8. Winner agrees to be personally responsible for travel cost, lodging, and food to, from and at the event.
9. Winner must have a current valid AMA card on race day.
10. Winner must provide all riding gear and clothing necessary for event.
11. Winner must not be currently registered as a participant in the race.
Thanks to our sponsors for providing the great products and support that make this contest possible!