With the Monster Art Body Kit riders can customize their bikes to a wide variety of colors and styles.
As the first motorcycle manufacturer to offer do-it-yourself interchangeable panels, Ducati produces artistic options that appeal to a wide range of enthusiasts. The kit includes a tank mudguard, micro-bikini fairing and seat covers in the color of the rider’s choice. Essentially, in as little as 10 minutes, riders can change the body color of their Monster daily to suit their mood and riding style.
The new Monster Art graphic options for the promotion include:
• “Giallo Ducati” Ducati Yellow
• “Lilla Glamour” Lilac
• “Arancione Scrambler” Ducati Scrambler Orange
• “Ducati Corse” Inspired by the new Ducati Corse logo
• “Imola 72” In honor of the Imola 200 winning 750SS
• “Darmah” Modeled after the legendary black and gold striping of the late seventies.
• “Isle of Mann 79” A tribute to Ducati’s 1978 Senior TT Win
• “Pantah” Ducati’s iconic logo from the eighties
• “Mach 1” A vibrant red in the spirit of the 1960’s
• “Sport 100” A historic blue from Ducati’s of the past
All of the new color choices and details on the promotion can be viewed at www.ducatiusa.com; along with the Monster 696, 1100 and the new Monster 796.