Join Jay Allen and the Broken Spoke Saloon crew at Sturgis for a guaranteed good-time. They’ve got tons of camping space, a killer biker pool and Tiki Bar, free beer hour, the Good ‘Ol Days Raceway, and loads of live music on its 2010 Sturgis schedule.
The Broken Spoke Campground is located on Highway 79 North, just past Bear Butte State Park in Sturgis, South Dakota. Get complete camping, amenities and entertainment details at www.brokenspokecamground.com
BROKEN SPOKE CAMPGROUND CAMPERS WILL ENJOY:
• FREE Concerts featuring: .38 Special, Dokken, Great White, Eddie Money, Warrant,
Gallagher, The Kentucky HeadHunters, Black Stone Cherry, Confederate Railroad, Black
Oak Arkansas, Blackfoot*, Houses of the Holy, Dallas Moore, Jasmine Cain, Laura Lynn &
Lucas Hoge and many more.
• Clean, Hot, Private Showers
• Fully Equipped General Store
• 600 Acres in the Pristine Foothills of Beautiful Bear Butte
• Oversized RV Spots
• Private Air-Conditioned Cabins with Mini Fridge & Microwave
• FREE World’s Biggest Biker Pool with Hot Tubs, Tiki Bar, Live Music & the Sexiest
Barmaids in the Black Hills!
• Food vendors ranging from Pizza Hut to Dirty Willies to Hickory Hollow Smokehouse
• FREE Beer Hour 4-5 p.m. Daily with One Time Purchase of $5 Broken Spoke Mug
• FREE Pool Concerts Daily – Laura Lynn & Lucas Hoge
• Good ‘Ol Days Raceway
• Hill Climb
• Gill Montie’s World Famous Tattoo Mania
• An amazing array of motorcycle related vendors on-site
• Limpnickie Lot
• Baker Burnout Box
• Legends Art Gallery
• Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial Wall – “The Wall That Heals”
• FREE WiFi
• FREE SPOKE 2 SPOKE Shuttle to / from Downtown Spoke & Campground
The Broken Spoke Campground is wall-to-wall entertainment for the entirety of the 70th Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. The 2010 festivities include multiple camping options (tents, RV’s and cabins), the IMBBA Bike Show and Hall of Fame Awards, Easyriders Rodeo, the Michael Lichter & Sugar Bear Ride, the Cycle Source Ride and Chopper Show, the Vietnam Veterans Wall, the Baker Drivetrain Smoke-Down Showdown, the S&S Smokeout, the World’s Biggest Biker Pool with Hot Tubs & Tiki Bar, Legends Art Gallery, Good ‘ol Days Raceway, Hill Climb, America’s Original Extreme Motorcycle Thrill Shows, the Limpnickie Lot – where attendees can interact with the next generation of bike builders, the Lucky Daredevil Thrillshow, Hot Contests with Cash Prizes, Free Spoke to Spoke Shuttle, Live Music Day and Night, and an on-site General Store including all the items campers need!
About the Broken Spoke Saloon: The Broken Spoke Saloon is the world’s biggest biker bar, with
locations across the country. There are two Broken Spoke Saloon locations in Sturgis, SD plus one in
Daytona, FL; Myrtle Beach, SC and Laconia, NH (now open year-round). You’re bound to be close to
one of them, so stop by during the next rally! The Broken Spoke Saloon in downtown Sturgis, SD is
located at 905 Lazelle Street.