The all new Triumph 800 (above) and 800XC (below) will begin rolling out of U.S. dealerships in April of 2011.
The all new Tigers have been released into the wild! The eagerly awaited Tiger 800 and Tiger 800XC represent Triumph‘s first entries into the mid-capacity adventure touring section.
Powered by a 94bph long-stoke, 799cc three-cylinder engine, these machines are ready to leave their tracks on whatever terrain you encounter. Both are available in Phantom Black or Crystal White. The two models also share the same tough steel frame, Nissin brakes, and adjustable handlebars and seat height.
But, don’t be fooled: each one has their own very distinct character.
Tiger 800 – For the road, for the journey
• Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke wheels
(19″ front/17″ rear)
• Lower adjustable seat height (31.9″ – 32.7″)
• Also available in Venom Yellow
• MSRP: $9,999 / ABS – $10,799
Tiger 800XC – Genuine off-road capability
• 36-spoke aluminium rim wheels
(21″ front/17″ rear)
• Increased suspension travel
• Higher adjustable seat height (32.2″ – 34″)
• Also available in Intense Orange
• MSRP: $10,999 / ABS – $11,799
The Tigers will start rolling into North American dealerships in April 2011. However, your first chance to see these wild new machines will be at the public unveiling at the Long Beach IMS Show (12/17-12/19: Long Beach, CA). This will be the first time anyone in the country will see the Tigers – It’s going to be an adventure!