For riders who have always wanted to make it to the Black Hills for Sturgis but have never had the chance, some of the rally’s major players are taking the show on the road in the inaugural Sturgis Road Show.
Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys to Sponsor the First Ever Sturgis Road Show Event, April 2011 in Harrisburg, PA
The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in Sturgis, South Dakota is on the bucket list for most motorcycle enthusiasts. It is the ‘Mecca’ of motorcycle rallies. But many people can’t get to Sturgis, so a few of the legendary players in South Dakota decided to take the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally on the road. Introducing: The Sturgis Road Show, presented by The Legendary Buffalo Chip, Loud American Roadhouse and Motoring USA.
The Sturgis Road Show’s inaugural event will take place in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, April 15, 16 and 17th 2011 at the Farm Show Complex & Expo Center.
The Sturgis Road Show will host a number of traditional Sturgis Motorcycle Rally events including:
– Nightly concerts on “The Legendary Buffalo Chip Main Stage”
– Food and drink all the way from Main Street in Sturgis in the touring Loud American Roadhouse
– Renowned Painter Scott Jacobs featured in an art gallery displaying his work
– Vintage motorcycles and memorabilia presented by the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum
– Iconic Photographer Michael Lichter featured in a photo gallery displaying his work
– Custom Chrome International Bike Show
– Fashion and beauty events
– Educational and entertainment seminars
– Motorcycle Product displays and installation
The Sturgis Road Show is proud to have chosen Harrisburg, PA for its launch in 2011 and will extend the tour to key national and international markets in 2012.
Motorcycle Lawyer, Russ Brown of the law firm Brown, Koro & Romag, LLP has been a part of the motorcycle community for over 30 years and is a fixture at many of the major motorcycle rallies in the US. Russ created BAM, Free Breakdown and Legal Assistance for motorcyclists, a free network of bikers helping bikers nationwide, 24-7, and will be in the BAM sign-up booth at the Sturgis Road Show for riders to come by and sign up.
The Sturgis Road Show: Now riders who cannot make the annual pilgrimage to Sturgis can get a taste of the infamous motorcycle rally closer to home.
Come out and get a taste of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and see what the legend is all about.