Jorge Lorenzo and Ben Spies will ride at the test in this new livery.
For media who are present at the test in Malaysia, Yamaha will hold a press conference at the Sepang circuit on Monday 21st February at 6.00pm (Malaysian time).
The following persons will discuss the forthcoming new season:
- Jorge Lorenzo, YAMAHA FACTORY RACING rider
– Ben Spies, YAMAHA FACTORY RACING rider
– Masahiko Nakajima, General Manager Motorsports Development Division
– Kouichi Tsuji, MotoGP Group Leader & 2011 YZR-M1 Project Leader
– Shigeto Kitagawa, President of Yamaha Motor Racing
– Lin Jarvis, Managing Director of Yamaha Motor Racing
– Maio Meregalli, Team Director
– Wilco Zeelenberg, Team Manager
The contents of the press conference will be posted on www.yamahamotogp.com immediately afterwards for those media who are not present to download.
Click on the following link to download the invitation to YAMAHA FACTORY RACING’s 2011 press conference at Sepang: