Tired of hearing about the tough economy? The top Mini Bike racers in the World will have the opportunity to race for their share of an $18,000 purse at the 2011 GEICO MiniMotoSX, presented by Monster Energy and Braaap USA. On Friday night before the Monster Energy AMA Supercross finals in Las Vegas, the biggest Mini Bike event in the world will take place at the South Point Arena. You can be sure that with that kind of purse combined with AMA number one plates on the line in several amateur and expert classes, the racing will be great! Below is a list of some of the top teams/riders that are signed up to do battle.
• Braaap USA: Michael Blose, Jarred McNeil, Brad Smith
• CHP: Austin Politelli, Willy Browning, Ryan Beat
• 2-Up Mini’s: Clint Johnson, Josh Sheffer, Devin Manahann, Jay Maloney, Kyle Partridge
• BBR Monster Energy: Derek Costella, Ryan Abrigo, Tim Weigand, Carson Brown
• Team Italia LMO: Mike Valade, Jimmy Peyras, Fabio Marcato, Dario Lamura, Martina Mariotti
• Pitster Pro: David Segers, Matthew Skerrit, Mike Reefman, Cody Gray
• US Way: Anthony Fouillet, Remi Tirvaudey, Maxime Potdevin
• Sano: Kyle Engle, Kevin Popaeko, Mike Wendricks
Make your plans now to head out to Vegas for Monster Energy AMA Supercross weekend a little early so you can race for an AMA #1 plate or catch the Friday night show. You can find race entry and event info at www.minimotosx.com and the new South Point Hotel host has ticket and room packages available at www.southpointeventscenter.com/events/11-minimotosx.php.