Ducati is looking forward to hosting its rider family in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado and is offering an attractive package to all owners who ride their Ducati to the event. All Ducatisti -especially Multistrada owners- are invited to come and support the Spider Grips Ducati team as they defend their 2010 victory and compete for the top time up the mountain on June 26th.
The “All Roads Lead to Pikes Peak” Ticket package is now available for $99 and will include the following for Ducati riders only:
• Ducati welcome package
• Pass for the Penrose House reception on Thursday
• Ducati parking pass for Ducati Alley at Fan Fest on Friday
• Pass for Ducati MotoGP viewing party and breakfast on Saturday
• Pass for Ducati-exclusive ride to the top of Pikes Peak with the Spider Grips Ducati team on Saturday
• Admission to the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on Sunday
• Race day VIP hospitality tent access including breakfast and lunch
In addition to the “All Roads Lead to Pikes Peak” ticket package Ducati is also offering a hotel package at the Colorado Springs Marriott; where rooms and VIP parking will be available at a special rate for the duration of the race week.
For more information about the “All Roads Lead to Pikes Peak” owners gathering, including ticket purchase and Ducati hotel reservations, please visit www.ducatiusa.com.