The first four months of 2012 closed on a positive note for Husqvarna and the entire BMW Group, which sold more vehicles by April than in any other respective period in its history. The Husqvarna brand reported a 40% increase in deliveries worldwide compared to the first quarter of 2011. Closer to home, Husqvarna announced deliveries up 43% in the United States, January through April, against the same period in 2011.
“On top of excellent worldwide growth, it’s great to see the U.S. numbers improving,” commented Husqvarna Motorcycles North America (HMNA) President, Kris Odwarka. “We can attribute our market share increases almost directly to Husqvarna’s overall growth coupled with our expanding dealer network in North America.”
HMNA reported steady dealership growth in the U.S. throughout 2011, and so far the trend continues in 2012. The total number of Husqvarna dealers is already up over 15% thus far in the calendar year.
“It’s not the sheer quantity, but the quality and relevance of the dealerships now on board with Husqvarna Motorcycles that are taking us in the right direction,” said Odwarka. “Dealers are seeing the positive changes within the HMNA infrastructure, like our re-worked parts distribution and excellent support staff. Together with our retail partners, we’ve accomplished a lot over the last 12 months and it’s very rewarding for all of us, but especially Husqvarna riders and owners, to benefit from the fruits of our labor.”
The following dealerships have joined the HMNA family in 2012:
• The Motorcycle Shop – (907) 561-1165 Anchorage, AK
• B&B Cycles – (760) 241-7387 Victorville, CA
• Mountain Motorsports – (909) 988-8988 Ontario, CA
• Husqvarna Motorcycles of Modesto – (209) 578-6810 Modesto, CA
• Husqvarna of Daytona – (386) 257-2269 Daytona Beach, FL
• Magic City Cycles – (407) 826-4269 Orlando, FL
• Husqvarna Motorcycles of Countryside – (708) 588-9900 Countryside, IL
• Staack’s Motorsports – (406) 782-2623 Butte, MT
• Penco Power Products – (406) 755-6229 Kalispell, MT
• Road Track & Trail Cycles – (918) 682-5288 Muskogee, OK
• Husqvarna of Gresham – (503) 667-3970 Gresham, OR
• Hermy’s Husqvarna – (610) 562-7303 Port Clinton, PA
• Husqvarna Rock Hill – (803) 324-8800 Rock Hill, SC
• Sturgis Motorsports – (605) 347-2636 Sturgis, SD
• Husqvarna of El Paso – (915) 592-5804 El Paso, TX
• Webb Powersports – (509) 933-1737 Ellensburg, WA
For more information on the entire 2012 Husqvarna line-up, please go to www.husqvarna-motorcyclesna.com. Head to your nearest dealership to pick up a copy of the 2012 RiDE MORE Catalog, available now!
Be sure to follow Team Husqvarna on Facebook or via Twitter @HusqvarnaNA