Tired of the same old thing? The new “Assault” jacket from Roland Sands Design upsets the apple cart while still combining motorcycling tradition with functionality and style. Not just another “me-too” bit of kit, the Assault utilizes a heavy wool body with strategically placed leather accents. By mixing these complimentary materials, the Assault offers the perfect blend of style and performance, according to RSD.
“With a water repellent finish, natural breathability and comfort, the choice of wool makes sense, says racer-turned designer, Roland Sands. Classic lines blended with subtle features make it uniquely RSD. “With forward rotated, pre-curved sleeves, a bomber-style waistband and shoulder gussets for mobility, the Assault is a great everyday jacket,” suggests Sands. “It is perfect for those summer casual rides.”
The relaxed café collar and RSD “numbers” embossed in the satin liner are among the styling cues that remain true to Roland’s racing roots. “The wool-leather combo is a classic, and provides excellent breathability for warmer weather, while the leather provides structure and a measure of protection for those casual rides.” Don’t go with the status quo! Get the Assault instead:
The Assault jacket by Roland Sands Design made of wool and leather is for the warmer weather and a casual rides.
The Assault Jacket
• 18 oz. Wool blend main body with waxed cowhide accents in protective areas
• Bomber-style cut, with elastic ribbed waist
• Comfortable riding fit, with rotated pre-curved sleeves and relaxed café collar
• Cash/ID sleeve zip pocket
• Zip close cuffs
• Satin poly lining with RSD “numbers” repeat emboss
• Soft lined electronics pocket
• Stretch mesh cargo stuff pockets
• Zip close interior chest pocket
• Available in charcoal/black combo
• Sizes S – XXL
• MSRP $390.00
RSD’s Assault jackets are just a part of the 2012 Roland Sands Design Limited Set collection. For a look at all the Limited Set’s leather, waxed cotton and wool blends, see more at www.rolandsands.com.