M1 PowerSports, in conjunction with Motorcycle-Superstore.com, The New Orleans Hotel Collection, AMA Pro Racing and NOLA Motorsports Park, is excited to announce the New Orleans VIP Getaway, a motorcycle racing enthusiast’s dream sweepstakes. One lucky grand prize winner will receive an all-expense paid trip for two (2) to New Orleans for the final round of the 2012 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Championship, the Triumph Big Kahuna New Orleans presented by Dunlop Tire and LeoVince.
Scheduled for October 5-7, 2012 as the first professional motorsports event at NOLA Motorsports Park, the Triumph Big Kahuna New Orleans will complete the Triumph Big Kahuna Triple Crown, a set of three M1 PowerSports-promoted entertainment experiences on the 2012 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing schedule. Starting on Wednesday, August 8, all purchases made at Motorcycle-Superstore.com will automatically be entered in for a chance to attend the event as a VIP guest of M1 PowerSports. Motorcycle-Superstore.com will also make a special web page available for additional entrance opportunities.
“‘Come for the Party, Stay for the Race’ is the M1 PowerSports motto, and with the New Orleans VIP Getaway, we’re going to bring two lucky people to the biggest motorcycle party in the country,” said Cameron Gray, CEO of M1 PowerSports. “All of our partners have chipped in to make this a really special experience and we’re extremely excited for the chance to bring a Big Kahuna fan and their guest down to New Orleans to have the time of their lives.”
The Grand Prize will include:
• Two (2) roundtrip flights to New Orleans from any major American airport
• Four (4) nights in one of the luxurious Hotel Collection properties in the French Quarter (10/5/12 – 10/9/12)
• Two (2) three-day passes to the event with VIP access including access to the Big Kahuna Event Center Suite
• Transportation to and from NOLA Motorsports Park for each day of on-track activity (10/5/12 – 10/7/12)
• Two (2) tickets to the GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Awards Banquet
• Pace car rides for both the winner and guest to check out the brand-new racetrack at speed
• Opportunity to hand out trophies to the GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing stars following one race
• Team hospitality access to eat lunch each day with the riders
• A special VIP-only dinner, hosted on Saturday night at the Event Center
• Option to be a Pit Crew Member for a Day with a GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing team
• Free M1 PowerSports and Big Kahuna Triple Crown Event Merchandise and sponsor swag
This unprecedented VIP experience is one that any motorcycle enthusiast would covet, and is being provided by M1 PowerSports as part of their effort to revitalize the sport of motorcycle road racing in America. M1 PowerSports has rekindled the Triumph Big Kahuna Triple Crown Nationals as part the GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Championship to help get fans to the track to participate in the resurgence of these breathtaking sports. This sweepstakes is being promoted by Motorcycle-Superstore.com, who supports the grass-roots level of these sports and the future stars of American road racing by being title sponsor of the AMA Pro Motorcycle-Superstore.com SuperSport division of the Series.
There are two rounds of the Triumph Big Kahuna Triple Crown remaining in 2012. For tickets and information about the Triumph Big Kahuna Miami, scheduled for September 21 – 23, 2012 at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Fla., visit www.m1powersports.com/big-kahuna-miami/. For tickets and information about the Triumph Big Kahuna New Orleans, scheduled for October 5 – 7, 2012 as the first professional motorsports event at NOLA Motorsports Park in New Orleans, La., visit www.m1powersports.com/big-kahuna-new-orleans/. In order to enter the New Orleans VIP Getaway sweepstakes, interested individuals can be entered automatically with any purchase from Motorcycle-Superstore.com beginning on Wednesday, August 8, 2012. Alternately, fans can enter manually through the sweepstakes information page, which will be announced as soon as it is made available to the public on Wednesday, August 8.