Victory celebrates its anniversary with a specially equipped 15th Anniversary Cross Country Tour Limited Edition.
The classy looking cockpit of the 15th Anniversary Cross Country Tour includes a Black Blade Windscreen and rider amenities like Garmin GPS, XM radio and an audio system with four KICKER speakers.
The 15th Anniversary Cross Country Tour Limited Edition has lid rails on the saddlebags and paint that pays tribute to the very first Victory, the V92C.
The 15th Anniversary Cross Country Tour Limited Edition has hard, locking saddlebags dressed up in special graphics and paint.
Only 150 of these specially equipped versions of the world’s ultimate touring motorcycle will be built.
The first Victory motorcycle – an Antares Red over Black V92C with gold pinstriping – was built in Spirit Lake, Iowa, on the Fourth of July 1998. Fifteen years later, 150 specially equipped 15th Anniversary Cross Country Tour Limited Edition units featuring commemorative paint and anniversary badges will roll off the same assembly line.
15 Years Young
Fifteen years ago, Victory offered one model, the V92C classic cruiser – a bike on which riders are still rolling up miles and making memories today. After 15 years of steady growth and evolution, Victory now provides riders with a full lineup of Cruisers, Baggers and Touring models.
Steve Menneto, Polaris VP Motorcycles, said Victory will celebrate its 15th Anniversary while continuing to develop and introduce future new Victory models.
The coming year will include several special 15th Anniversary celebrations at events such as Daytona Bike Week, the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and the American Victory Rally in Spirit Lake, Iowa, the birthplace of every Victory ever built. Event details will be distributed through the motorcycle press and will be available at www.victorymotorcycles.com.
15th Anniversary Cross Country Tour Limited Edition Special Features
The 15th Anniversary Cross Country Tour Limited Edition provides riders with the ultimate in touring comfort, convenience and style. Special features unique to this limited-edition model include:
• Exclusive Sunset Red over Gloss Black paint with gold pinstriping – inspired by the first Victory ever built.
• 15th Anniversary Fairing Badge, Saddlebag Graphics and Numbered Dash Badge.
• Red-letter Cam Badge and Primary Badge.
• Cut & Sew Seats with a custom-stitched 15th Anniversary Badge.
• Billet Wheels.
• Numerous chrome features, including: Front and Rear Fender Trim, Fuel Cap, Sprocket Cover, Engine Covers, Switch Cubes and Controls, Saddlebag Lid Rails, and Trunk Luggage Rack.
• Garmin GPS.
• XM Radio.
• Four KICKER Premium Speakers.
• iPhone/iPod Cord.
• Black Blade Windscreen.
• Removable Saddlebag and Trunk Liners.
Victory Cross Country Tour
The Victory Cross Country Tour provides riders with an outstanding ride, integrated premium audio, excellent weather protection and the most storage space of any motorcycle in the world. Key features of this model include:
• The most storage space of any motorcycle in the world. The trunk, saddlebags and two front storage compartments provide a total of 41.1 gallons of space.
• The Victory Comfort Control System lets riders control airflow from the front end using the adjustable Upper Air Controls and Lower Air Controls.
• An Audio System integrated in the fairing.
• The Victory Freedom 106/6 V-Twin, a 106-cu. in. engine that delivers 106 ft-lb of torque, mated to a 6-speed transmission with overdrive.
• Victory Anti-Lock Braking (ABS) that provides reliable braking to help a rider stop quickly and under control.
• Cruise Control enhances comfort with its reliable performance and easy operation.
• The 5.8-gallon (22 liter) fuel tank provides riders with outstanding range.
• Heated Seats and Heated Handgrips let riders extend their riding seasons in comfort.
• The Tall Windshield provides excellent protection and reliable visibility in all conditions.
• The 26.25″ Seat Height puts a rider comfortably and confidently in control.
• Adjustable Passenger Floorboards let a passenger customize the comfort and ergonomics.