The Harley-Davidson Museum prepares to launch a new program featuring its rich racing history called Untold Stories: Built for Speed – The History & Evolution of Harley-Davidson Racing. Harley is bringing in some of its top racers like Pro Stock Motorcycle champion Eddie Krawiec (above) and flat track legend Scott Parker to help kick off the celebration.
in the sport, both past and present, from company founder Walter Davidson’s two-day endurance run victory in 1908 to Eddie Krawiec’s dominating 2012 National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Pro Stock Motorcycle Championship.
Featured guests include:
• Three-time and defending NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle Champion and current class top speed record holder Eddie Krawiec of the Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle/Vance & Hines drag racing team
• Three-time NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle Champion and current class ET record holder Andrew Hines of the Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle/Vance & Hines drag racing team
• Three-time AMA Pro Grand National Champion Harley-Davidson/Screamin’ Eagle factory flat track racer Kenny Coolbeth Jr.
• Nine-time AMA Pro Grand National Champion, all-time record AMA Pro Grand National race winner, three-time AMA Pro Athlete of the Year, and AMA Hall of Fame member Scott Parker
• AMA Pro Vance & Hines/Harley-Davidson series racer and Harley-Davidson Consumer Events Director Paul James
• Harley-Davidson Museum Archives Manager Bill Jackson
In addition to the panel discussion, Harley-Davidson Racing will also unveil its 2013 NHRA Pro Stock and AMA Pro Flat Track racing motorcycles. The program begins at 7 p.m. Cost is $12 for Museum members and $15 for non-members.