“The track is fun!” exclaimed Reed, the 2009 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross 450 Class Champion. “You almost feel like you are at the Motocross Des Nations, whether it be Donington or Genoa, Italy, with this style of facility. For me, it was awesome. I had a blast out there!”
“I think the riders are going to love this layout,” said Peters, whose impressive layout will mark the first motocross national in Utah since 1973. “Once they get the top coat on the surface and rip it deep, this race will be like no other national out there, with an epic track surrounded by a beautiful facility.”
Here is a sneak peek of what the world’s fastest riders will be up against this August!
Miller Motorsports Park Motocross Track Fast Facts:
• Track construction took 3 months
• Construction involved moving 182,000 cubic yards of dirt
• The track length is approximately 1.1 miles
• The highest elevation on the track is approximately 70-80 feet
• Ground level altitude at MMP is approximately 4,400 feet
Learn more about the upcoming Built Ford Tough Utah National from Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, Utah, by visiting www.MillerMotorsportsPark.com. Tickets for the inaugural event on August 17 are on sale now! Get your tickets HERE!