Sixty years of technical innovation and classic design ingenuity culminated this week in Orlando, as one of the powersports industry’s undisputed iconic brands unveiled it’s newest creation, the Bullitt from Bell Helmets.
A modern take on its classic full-face Bell Star design that dominated the motorsports landscape throughout the ‘70s, the new Bullitt stands as a centerpiece product in its ability to convey the glory of Bell’s history, while serving up arguably the most stylized contemporary helmet design on the market today. As the company approaches the milestone of its 60th Anniversary, the Bullitt will undoubtedly be the hero product leading the way in 2014.
“For nearly 60 years, we’ve driven ourselves to be best-in-class in delivering the highest level of protective and performance characteristics, within designs that allow riders to express their unique sense of style and attitude and I can’t think of a helmet we’ve ever made that does so any better than the Bullitt,” said Chris Sackett, Business Unit Director, Bell Powersports. “There truly isn’t a better helmet than this timeless beauty to carry us into 2014 and our 60th Anniversary.”
The spec sheet for Bullitt is impressive, including:
• Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
• Multi-Density EPS liner
• Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
• Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
• Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
• 3 shell 3 EPS system
• 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rearexhaust vent
• 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
• Magnefusion shield closure system
• Accessory shields available for personalized look
• Industry-leading five-year warranty
• Certification: DOT
• Sizes: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
• Weight: 1400g
• Available March 1, 2014 for $399.95
For more information visit www.BellHelmets.com.
Bell Helmets releases information of the new Bullitt (right) and Qualifier helmets that are to be released in 2014.
The benefits of 60 years of experience, design ingenuity and cutting-edge technology should not be limited to premium product lines. Instead, they should find their way through a company’s entire product line, offering a level of superiority across the board. Such is the case with the Qualifier, the latest full-face introduction from Bell Helmets. With the Qualifier, Bell has leveraged the full breadth of its product line, driving a variety of innovations down to an affordable price point of $119.95.
From its aggressive and aerodynamic shell, to Bell’s exclusive ClickRelease shield system, the Qualifier is packed with features passed on directly from Bell’s industry-leading Star.
“We brought in the Qualifier this year to provide a quality helmet abundant in features and technologies for the casual rider,” said Will Hall, Bell Powersports Product Manager. “We’re excited to bring such an advanced lid at an accessible price for riders who can’t afford the top-of-the line Star.”
Bell will offer the Qualifier in 10 different graphics and color ways including Metallic Silver, Gloss Black, and the always-popular Matte Black. Available in sizes XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL on February 1, 2014 for $119.95, the Qualifier is DOT certified and weighs 1550g. The full list of features is as follows:
• Lightweight polycarbonate Shell
• Removablewashable, and antibacterialinterior
• Aerodynamic design for exceptional stability
• Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
• Padded wind collar to drastically reduce wind and road noise
• Contoured cheek pads for excellent fit and comfort
• Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
• ClickRelease™ for a fast, easy and tool-free shield change
• NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
• Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
• Industry-leading five-year warranty