Nestled between turns 18 and 19, Ducati Island will descend upon COTA’s “Grand Plaza” which is centrally located within the facility, in close proximity to the racetrack ticket office and main fan entrance. Guests will be treated to an entertaining blend of technical demonstrations, new product displays, legendary fashion shows, Make-A-Wish Foundation silent auction and access to the Ducati shopping experience. In addition, Ducati owners will receive extra benefits such as personalized gear check and access to the Ducati Owners Hospitality area.
Ducati Island is open to all motorcycle enthusiasts and race fans in attendance. However, Ducati Ticket Package holders will also enjoy the following benefits:
• Turn 12 Ducati Grandstand seat (3 day pass)
• Ducati motorcycle parking pass, with access to designated parking area
• Parade lap around track for Ducati Owners
• Ducati track walk
• Voucher for exclusive Ducati gift
• Total cost of ticket package just $199
We look forward to seeing you at Ducati Island, Circuit of the Americas, April 11-13, 2014.
For more information on purchasing your personal Ducati Ticket package, please visit