With the momentum of having raised more than $1.3 million since its inception in 2010, the Harley-Davidson Pink Label program has expanded its reach with a third beneficiary: ABCD: After Breast Cancer Diagnosis, joining existing partners National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. (NBCF) and Young Survival Coalition (YSC) to help empower and support those affected by breast cancer.
“The power of partnerships can change the world,” said Claudia Garber, director, market outreach, Harley-Davidson Motor Company. “The Pink Label program is our year-round commitment to empower and support the courageous men and women who are affected by breast cancer. These are the people who inspire us to never let off the throttle.”
Each Pink Label program partner offers national reach and a distinct type of care:
• ABCD: After Breast Cancer Diagnosis offers free peer-to-peer mentoring starting with a Helpline staffed by breast cancer survivors and partners with Walter Reed Medical Center’s Breast Cancer Center to train mentors.
• NBCF provides help through early detection, education, and support services and offers the number one breast cancer app in iTunes, “Beyond the Shock.”
• YSC focuses on serving the unique needs of women under the age of 40 who are facing breast cancer.
For 2015, Pink Label includes a broad collection of pink-themed items, led by the new Pink Label 3-in-1 Leather Jacket. Each item has the power to make a difference. Visit h-d.com/pinklabel to learn more.
A few examples:
Pink Label 3-in-1 Leather Jacket
The new Pink Label 3-in-1 Leather Jacket (P/N 98090-15VW, starting at $340) is made from lightweight, washed goatskin leather with an allover waxy rub that delivers vintage styling.
The new Pink Label Socks (P/N 99505-15VW, $15) are knee-length and available in two styles and colors.
The Pink Label Plaid Shirt (P/N 99139-15VW, starting at $55) features rhinestone-accented buttons and tabs and subtle embroidered graphics.
Additional information about Pink Label program beneficiaries is available at their web sites:
• ABCD: After Breast Cancer Diagnosis – www.abcdbreastcancersupport.org
• National Breast Cancer Foundation – www.nbcf.org
• Young Survival Coalition – www.youngsurvival.org