As part of its strategy to enhance and selectively grow the dealer network in the USA, MV Agusta has been working together with existing and new dealer owners to expand its regional footprint and better serve consumers.
“We have a continual strategy to make changes in selected open areas where rider demand is high and the prospective MV rider community is underserved”, said Helen Vasilevski, CEO, MV Agusta USA LLC. “While we are not looking for extensive expansion, to best serve our enthusiastic riders we need to close the significant distances between service points across the USA.”
Other changes within the network strategy include proactive effort over the past two years to have a high and consistent degree of parts availability and technical service as well as upcoming changes to MV’s corporate identity that will create an overall vision for the brand, which will eventually be deployed at events and at the dealership level.
MV Agusta USA LLC is pleased to welcome the following locations to a strong core of existing dealers:
9 New Dealerships/Geographic areas being served
• Utah (greater Salt Lake): Harrison Eurosports 361 W 9000 S, Sandy, UT 84070
• Texas (greater Houston): Houston Superbike 7090 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074
• New York (greater Buffalo): Kustom Workz 5035 Transit Rd, Depew, NY 14043
• Michigan (greater Detroit): MV Agusta Detroit 33816 Woodward Ave. Birmingham, MI 48009
• Louisiana (greater Baton Rouge): G.N. Gonzales 666 Chippewa St, Baton Rouge, LA 70805
• Florida (central FL): Melillimoto 6810 SE 58th Ave, Ocala, FL 34480
• Florida: (FL AL MS Gulf Coast): D&D Cycles 2400 Fernwood Ave, Pensacola, FL 32505
• California (Inland Empire, southern CA): Douglas Motorcycles 390 N H St, San Bernardino, CA 92410
• California (southern CA): Newport Italian 1536 Newport Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Dealership under new management
• New York (greater NYC): Gold Coast Motorsports 2070 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
To express interest in becoming an authorized MV Agusta dealer in the USA please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete listing of dealers across the USA please go to www.mvagusta.com/en-us/dealers/country/usa/. Updates to the dealer network will be communicated a few times per year.
About MV AGUSTA Motor S.p.A.
MV Agusta is an iconic brand in the motorcycle industry with a long history in racing and distinctive design. The first MV Agusta motorcycle was launched in 1945 and since then it has gone on to gain 75 world titles (37 manufacturers and 38 racers). The company continues to design, manufacture, and distribute the brand based from the lakeshores of Varese, Italy near where the company was initially founded in 1907. The MV Agusta brand is distributed in 50+ countries. www.mvagusta.com