Kawasaki’s popular bike show series continues with Kawasaki ROKs Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, presented by Riders of Kawasaki (ROK™), during the World Superbike Championship Weekend at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in Monterey, Calif.
On Saturday, July 18, 2015, Kawasaki owners and enthusiasts are invited to hang out with us on the inside of turn 3 at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. They can enter their own Kawasaki motorcycle into the bike show or enjoy event activities including music, food, giveaways, special guest appearances and more surprises throughout the day.
The event will be held from 4:00 – 6:00pm and bike show entrants will have the opportunity to win prizes from a number of event sponsors, including Pirelli Tires, Two Brothers Racing, Sena Bluetooth, Bell Motorcycle Helmets, and Kawasaki Genuine Accessories.
For those who plan on enjoying the racing, pre-registration will take place Friday and Saturday, at the registration counter for the members-only Riders of Kawasaki chalet, also located on Turn 3. Those who pre-register will have the opportunity to park in the VIP event area for the entire day, Saturday, beginning at 9:00am. *You must visit the Kawasaki area for pre-registration before entering your motorcycle into VIP event area. To enter the members-only Riders of Kawasaki chalet you must be a member of ROK or purchase a membership at the event.
Public voting for the favorite motorcycles will begin at 4:30pm, and the winners will be announced at 6:00pm, once all votes have been counted.
Judging categories for the bike show are Best Race Replica Ninja® Sportbike, Best Custom Ninja Sportbike and Best Vintage Kawasaki. A people’s choice winner will be selected in each category. One lucky winner from each category will also have the chance to win the coveted Best in Show prize!
Even if you don’t own a special Kawasaki, be sure to come along and enjoy the atmosphere, see some great bikes, and visit the Two Brothers and Kawasaki displays. You can also take advantage of the food concessions as well as the many vendors. So rather than fight through the traffic leaving the racetrack, why not relax and enjoy Kawasaki ROKs Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, enjoy the music and vote for your favorite Kawasaki motorcycles.
Please note: Laguna Seca World Superbike Championship event tickets are required to access the Kawasaki ROKs Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca area. Please visit www.mazdaraceway.com for ticket information.
“Like” @KawasakiUSA on Facebook to be kept up to date.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES ARE POSTED ON KAWASAKI.COM/EVENTS
• Kawasaki motorcycles will be judged on appearance from 4:30pm- 5:30pm, Saturday, July 18, 2015.
• All ballots will be collected before 6:00pm and winners will be announced at 6:00pm.
• One people’s choice winner will be selected in each category and one overall winner will be chosen from the category winners.
• Competition is open to privately-owned Kawasaki street motorcycles only.
• Only the registered owner may enter the motorcycle in the competition.
• Participants must be present to win.
• Please sign-up and complete the entry waiver before bringing your motorcycle into the competition area (Turn 3, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca)
• Participation in Kawasaki ROKs Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca is at your own risk. Kawasaki is not responsible for any damage caused to your motorcycle during this event. By attending you consent to being photographed or videotaped, and further, agree that Kawasaki has all right, title and interest in and to any and all films, photography, pictures, recordings and similar product resulting from such recordings, which may be used by Kawasaki for any lawful purpose without compensation to you.
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI) started full-scale production of motorcycles over a half century ago. The first Kawasaki motorcycle engine was designed based on technical know-how garnered from the development and production of aircraft engines, and Kawasaki’s entry into the motorcycle industry was driven by the company’s constant effort to develop new technologies. Numerous new Kawasaki models introduced over the years have helped shape the market, and in the process have created enduring legends based on their unique engineering, power, design and riding pleasure. In the future, Kawasaki’s commitment to maintaining and furthering these strengths will surely give birth to new legends.
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. (KMC) markets and distributes Kawasaki motorcycles, ATVs, side x sides, and Jet Ski® watercraft through a network of approximately 1,100 independent retailers, with close to an additional 7,700 retailers specializing in general purpose engines. KMC and its affiliates employ nearly 3,100 people in the United States, with approximately 300 of them located at KMC’s Irvine, California headquarters.
Kawasaki’s tagline, “Let the good times roll.®”, is recognized worldwide. The Kawasaki brand is synonymous with powerful, stylish and category-leading vehicles. Information about Kawasaki’s complete line of powersports products and Kawasaki affiliates can be found on the Internet at www.kawasaki.com.