What a ride! Mustang Motorcycle Seats, LLC 2015 Rally Season is headed into the home stretch, including a quick trip to Europe and an extended West Coast swing. After kicking off our extended 35th Anniversary Tour with Bike Week in Daytona, the Mustang Rally Rig has racked up thousands of miles criss-crossing the country from Laughlin to Laconia this season, highlighted by two displays at the 75th Sturgis Rally. Throw in detours for dealer and distributor events and Mustang has probably been in your backyard at least once already… but if you haven’t discovered what a difference comfort makes, you still have a chance to see what’s new during our fall swing.
“Not only can you see the largest selection of seats on the road, but you can try it on for size… and comfort,” explains Mustang’s Rallymeister, John Glynn. “We have factory trained reps to assist you with finding the perfect replacement seat. Once you have picked the perfect seat, our factory trained techs will mount it for you for free.”
With the express goal to retain its #1 rating in both customer service and comfort, Mustang goes that extra mile. In addition to the installations conducted at the Rally Rig, Mustang even ships your old seat back for you. “This is just part of the way Mustang earns its wings.”
After returning from European Bike Week on September 12th, the Mustang crew gets back in the saddle at DelMarVa Bike Week in Maryland September 17-19. Then it is time to head west for Street Vibrations in Reno September 23-27 and Las Vegas BikeFest October 1-4 then all the way back across the country again for Daytona Beach for Biketoberfest October 15-18 and on to the Thunder Beach Fall Rally October 21-25.
“It is a long haul, but it is worth it for us to be able to demonstrate the Mustang difference,” concludes Glynn. “We guarantee your ride back from the rally will be more comfortable that the ride to it!”
Get more details on Mustang’s full fall rally schedule at the website:
• European Bike Week September 5th – 12th Faaker See, Austria
• DelMarVa Bike Week September 17th – 19th Ocean City Convention Center, Ocean City, MD
• Street Vibrations September 23rd – 27th Silver Legacy Resort Casino Reno, NV
• Las Vegas BikeFest October 1st – 4th Rally Central Fremont St. Las Vegas, NV
• BiketoberFest October 15th – 18th Rally Truck at Daytona International Speedway Daytona Beach, FL and Factory Reps at J&P Cycles Ormond Beach, FL
• Thunder Beach Fall October 21st – 25th Club La Vela Panama City Beach, FL