The 2016 AMA Pro DAYTONA Flat Track entry forms are now available on the AMA Pro Racing website. All competitors should be reminded that the early entry discount for the DAYTONA Flat Track event at Daytona International Speedway closes Tuesday, Feb. 16. Pre-entries not received by the late pre-entry deadline of Feb. 22 will require a post-entry in order to participate.
Save yourself money and unnecessary time spent standing in line by pre-entering.
Entry forms and the registration location relating to the 2016 DAYTONA Flat Track have been posted to the competitor information section of amaproracing.com.
Direct links to the documents follow:
• Daytona International Speedway Registration Location
• Annual Team Pass Application
Questions regarding licensing and registration should be directed to Sharon McMillan at (386) 492-1014 ext.151.
Crew Members: For those of you that are renewing your memberships as crew members, save yourself from waiting extra time in line at registration by renewing your membership now. Season credentials are available and will be offered at a prorated rate throughout the year as the schedule progresses.
Team Pass: Please note that there is a Team Pass available as well for those of you that may have different people such as sponsors, guests or family members attending an event during the season. The 2016 Annual Team Pass can be downloaded by clicking HERE.
Online licensing is now available for AMA Pro Flat Track riders and crew and interested in participating in the 2016 season by accessing the AMA Pro Racing Member Network at members.amaproracing.com. The AMA Pro Racing Member Network allows members to manage their own membership information, as well as process payments securely online.
If you already have a user account on the AMA Pro Racing Member Network, please log into your existing account to begin the application process.
To create a new user account, please follow these steps:
• Go to the AMA Pro Racing Member Network at members.amaproracing.com.
• Choose register to create a new user account and then click Continue.
• If you have previously held an AMA Pro license, follow the prompts to link your current AMA Pro Member ID to your new user account.
• Once your account has been created, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address we have on file for you.
• Open your confirmation email and click Activate Account.
• You will be redirected to the My Account page, where you will need to click the Licenses tab and then choose License type to continue.
Please remember that all applications must be printed and returned to the AMA Pro Racing office with notarized signatures in order to complete the licensing process.
If you are having trouble creating or logging into your account, please contact our IT Support desk by emailing HelpDesk@amaproracing.com or by calling (386) 492-1014, extension 165.