Ride Engineering has new 2016 Husqvarna / KTM clamps available in silver, black, orange and blue. These clamps have been designed with these goals in mind including:
1. Dampening: to insulate the handlebars from vibration with Polyurethane Cones (included).
2. Flex: the whole area where the bottom clamp wraps around the forks has been designed to allow the forks to flex like stock.
3. Improve the handling by offering different offsets to suit the rider’s needs.
4. A steering damper mount can be added to install a Showa damper (sold separately).
5. Our design incorporates a strong but light weight one piece bar mount that keeps the handlebars from twisting in a crash; with removable stainless steel posts.
More information on these products can be viewed on our newly updated website, which is now totally compatible for mobile devices.
Ride Engineering, Inc. designs and manufactures the highest quality billet aluminum accessories to improve the performance of motocross and off-road motorcycles specializing in handling and braking components. The company combines hands on testing with feedback from past and present professional race teams. Located in Southern California, all Ride Engineering products are made in the USA. For more products, applications, and pricing, please call (800) 805-1516, visit our website, or follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.