The 75th Anniversary of Bike Week, The World’s Largest Motorcycle Event ®, will take place in Daytona Beach, from March 4-13, 2016.
This year’s Official Bike Week sponsors include:
1. AMSOIL® – the Official Oil of Bike Week
2. Budweiser – the Official Beer of Bike Week
3. GEICO Insurance – the Official Insurance of Bike Week
4. Harley-Davidson® – the Official Motorcycle of Bike Week
5. Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village – the Official Hotel of Bike Week
6. RAM Trucks – the Official Truck of Bike Week
7. Russ Brown- Presenter of the Official Calendar of Bike Week
8. WHOG 95.7 FM – the Official Radio Station of Bike Week
For a listing of events taking place, the 2016 Official Bike Week Pocket Guide, which is a free publication, includes pertinent information about activities, festivals, contests, concerts, venues, restaurants and night clubs. Copies will be available at the Official Bike Week Welcome Center on Beach Street and the Daytona Chamber Offices (126 E. Orange Avenue, Daytona Beach) as well as various locations throughout Volusia County.
Included in the Pocket Guide is a Bike Week AMSOIL® Treasure Hunt Passport that will invite riders to various stops throughout the region. Riders are to get their AMSOIL® Passport stamped at each location and bring it back completed to the Welcome Center to receive an official 75th Anniversary Bike Week commemorative coin.
The Official Bike Week Welcome Center will be open from March 4 – March 12, 2016, where riders can pick up a copy of the Pocket Guide, and Official Bike Week Poster, then take their photo in front of the Official Bike Week photo backdrop.
Additional information on any other aspect of Bike Week 2016 can be found on our website at officialbikeweek.com or by calling the Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce at (386) 255-0981.