Weston Peick recently debuted his new FLY Racing F2 Carbon replica helmet at the Oakland Supercross. The new replica helmet, based on FLY Racing’s F2 Carbon with integrated MIPS helmet platform, features a custom Weston Peick paint scheme with integrated Viking character graphic. Look for Weston wearing his replica helmet again this weekend and at future Supercross rounds.
About the F2 Carbon Helmet
The F2 Carbon in its standard form is as close to a factory race bike as a helmet can be. Worn by top FLY racers Weston Peick, Trey Canard, Justin Brayton, Davi Millsaps, and Andrew Short the F2 Carbon helmet is out-of-the-box and on-to-the-racetrack ready.
• Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market. Snell 2015, DOT approved for USA. Other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian)
• MIPS® low-friction layer can absorb more of the rotational force of impacts, adding more protection than other helmets can offer
• Shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
• Quick Release washable COOLMAX® comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation, and are easy to remove
• Dual density EPS liner combines two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
• Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
• Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
• Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
• Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
• Constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets, and stainless steel D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
Suggested Retail Price: $399.95
View the full line of FLY Racing F2 Carbon helmets at: www.flyracing.com/category/moto/racewear/helmets
About FLY Racing
Established in 1998, FLY Racing is one of the fastest growing off road motorcycle riding apparel and hard part brands in the powersports industry. FLY Racing develops quality products for the competitive North American market and is distributed worldwide in 40+ countries. In the United States, FLY Racing products are distributed exclusively by Western Power Sports (WPS).