America’s Car Museum is debuting the “Meet at the Ace” vintage motorcycle & scooter festival, Sat., Aug. 25. The event, co-promoted by Ace Café London, includes:
• High-flying performances by pro BMX team “Ride and Glide.”
• Live music from “The Voice” finalist Kim Archer.
• Pre-1980 motorcycles, including BMW, Ducati
, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Indian, Lambretta, Moto Guzzi, Norton, Royal Enfield, Triumph
, Vespa & Vincent.
• Book signing by “Riding Man” author Mark Gardiner.
• Judged classes with awards.
• Motorcycle-themed movies.
• Beer garden and food vendors.
Sat., Aug. 25, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
: America’s Car Museum, 2702 East D Street, Tacoma, WA 98421
Aerial stunts by pro BMX team; rare vintage motorcycles and scooters; live performances by Tacoma’s Kim Archer.
America’s Car Museum executives, “Ride and Glide” BMX team, “Riding Man” author Mark Gardiner, Ace Café London Managing Director Mark Wilsmore.