Pirelli Moto confirms its commitment to the renewed motorcycle market with plans to attend the most important V-Twin outdoor motorcycle events in 2012, where it plans to bring a tire support vehicle, recently donned with Pirelli’s common worldwide F1-inspired livery to various local dealers. The tour serves as a way of highlighting the Pirelli Night Dragon’s
expanded size range which covers fitments for newer touring Harley-Davidson models, baggers and metric v-twins, joining an already robust line of Harley-Davidson
aftermarket replacement tires.
“Pirelli is a performance tire brand, and the V-Twin market is ripe for this fresh new product,” stated Chris Wall, Pirelli Moto’s Director of Marketing. “The Pirelli Night Dragon is a quality, performance tire dedicated to the American and metric v-twin motorcycles with enhanced power characteristics. We look forward to helping customers try out Pirelli Night Dragon tires at one of these nationwide events.”
1) Daytona Bike Week Daytona Beach, FL Mar 9-18
2) Arizona Bike Week* Phoenix, AZ Mar 28-Apr 1
3) Laughlin River Run Laughlin, NV Apr 25-29
4) Myrtle Beach Spring Rally Myrtle Beach SC May 11-20
5) Rolling Thunder Washington, D.C. May 27-30
6) Americade Lake George, NY Jun 5-9
7) Laconia Bike Week Laconia, NH Jun 9-17
8) JP Cycles Open House Anamosa, IA Jun 23-24
9) Sturgis Bike Week Sturgis, SD Aug 6-12
10) Street Vibrations Reno, NV Sep 19-23
11) Thunder Beach Fall Panama City Beach, FL Oct 10-14
12) Biketoberfest Daytona Beach, FL Oct 18-21
13) Lone Star Rally Galveston, TX Nov 1-4
*Catch the Pirelli Night Dragon truck aside Vance & Hines starting Arizona Bike Week!
Pirelli Tire North America designs, develops, manufactures and markets tires for passenger vehicles in both the original equipment and replacement markets as well as markets and distributes tires for motorcycles and motorsports. Located in Rome, Georgia, Pirelli’s Modular Integrated Robotized System (MIRS) employs state-of-the-art technology to manufacture tires for both export and domestic markets. “Like” us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter.