2013 Daytona Beach Bike Week Treasure Hunt
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Looking to add a little fun to your visit to Daytona Beach Bike Week
? Then why not get in on the 2013 Bike Week Treasure Hunt sponsored by the Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce. Get your book stamped at the various stops to receive a limited-edition commemorative coin. The hunt will take you to popular stops like Destination Daytona and Main Street, places you’re probably going to visit anyways, so why not have a little extra fun along the way?
The 72nd annual Daytona Beach Bike Week celebration is only weeks away. This year’s event runs from March 8 to March 17 on the sandy shores of central Florida. From the Daytona 200 to the Rat’s Hole Custom Bike Show and everything in between, there’s no better way to kick off the 2013 motorcycle riding season than to ride in some sunshine down in Daytona. Until then, here’s more info about the official Bike Week Treasure Hunt.
You are invited to take the Bike Week “Treasure Hunt Passport” to the various locations and have the correlating coin stamped.
Pick up your treasure from each location, then bring your passport back to the Official Bike Week Headquarters tent in Riverfront Park to receive your limited-edition commemorative coin . Each stop is going to have a coin and a give-away. Check back soon for more updates!
2013 Bike Week Treasure Hunt stops are:
1. Amsoil - 2400 S. Ridgewood Ave. South Daytona
2. Budweiser – Destination Daytona, Ormond Beach
3. GEICO – 290 N. Beach Street, Daytona Beach
4. Harley Davidson – RiverFront Park, Daytona Beach
5. Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort – “The Official Hotel of Bike Week” 100 N. Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach
6. Joe’s Crab Shack – 1200 Main Street, Daytona Beach
7. Official Bike Week Headquarters – Riverfront Park Beach Street, Daytona Beach.
Follow Bryan Harley on Google+