The all-new Three.4 helmet
(Pronounced: “Three-Point-Four”) is nothing short of an exotic moto creation. Fluid lines and stylish graphics compliment SNELL M2010 safety. The Three.4 is a helmet that represents next-level comfort and style at an “I-can’t-believe-it” price.
SNELL M2010, DOT APPROVED FOR USA
- Other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian). Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market today.
POLY-ALLOY SHELL CONSTRUCTION
- Allows for excellent strength while remaining light weight.
MULTI-PORT AIR INDUCTION COOLING SYSTEM
- Twelve intake and six exhaust vents create massive airflow to keep your head cool even on the hottest days.
FLOW THROUGH EPS AND COMFORT LINER AIR SYSTEM
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner channels align to maximize airflow.
QUICK RELEASE WASHABLE COMFORT LINER AND CHEEK PADS
- Easy to remove and clean with our "Quick Snap" system.
MOLDED RUBBER TRIM WITH REMOVABLE NOSE GUARD
- With its smooth lines the integrated nose guard assists in keeping roost and other debris away from your nose.
LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM AND STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- Helmet hardware is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws and stainless steel D-rings and rivets for superior strength and years of worry free use.
Colors: Flat Black/Charcoal, White/Black, Red/Black, White/Blue, Green/Lime, Purple/Pink or Wild.
Sizes: Adult XS–2X
2 Shells and 2 Styros sizes: XS – MD, LG – XXL
AVAILABLE DECEMBER 2012.
Distributed exclusively by WPS
601 East Gowen Road
Boise, Idaho 83716
to find a dealer near you.