KLIM’s Adventure Rally Jacket and Pant returns to the world’s most amazing rides for 2011. Boasting rider-inspired updates, key performance and comfort refinements and an all-new color offering, this will be The Most Epic Adventure yet.
The KLIM Adventure Rally Jacket and Pant is the undeniable leader in all-weather riding gear. The most advanced GORE-TEX Pro Shell material technologies combine with KLIM’s extreme-condition gear construction techniques to deliver the most versatile, most complete set of riding gear in the world.
Durability is simply unmatched in the KLIM Adventure Rally Jacket and Pant. Talisman and Armacor highly abrasion and tear-resistant main body materials, exposed Cordura overlays, integrated d3o armor and liberal high-grade leather applications ensure it remains the ultimate battle suit for the adventure market.
Call or stop by your KLIM dealer today to learn more about the impressive updates to the Adventure Rally Jacket and Pant.
ADVENTURE RALLY JACKET 2011 UPDATES:
• Added brushed fleece tricot fabric over inner lining of top front flap on the left and right sides of the collar to increase comfort.
• Reduced collar height 2cm to minimize contact with rider and to increase mobility and comfort.
• Added brushed fleece tricot fabric over the top of the existing Cordura panel on top edge of collar. It is the same brushed fleece tricot as currently used on the inside of the collar. This adds comfort while maintaining durability.
• Added adjustability to the elbow pad pocket up/down, left/right. This will allow user to move elbow pad to get perfect positioning. The elbow pad pocket is now bigger so a larger pad could be used if so desired.
• New second-generation GORE-TEX Lockout Closures
• Move key hook in left lower pocket to upper left chest pocket. Replace webbing with shock cord.
• Refine shoulder fit by reducing volume of shoulder area.
• New Light Gray colorway.
• Additional hang tag.
ADVENTURE RALLY PANT 2011 UPDATES:
• Replace Talisman fabric on rear seat panels with Armacor 3L fabric. This increases flexibility and improves overall fit of the pant while maintaining substantial durability.
• New urethane coated #8 coil water resistant YKK zippers, and external waterproof flap (as done on Traverse pants.) in place of Lockout thigh vent intake closures.
• Incorporated attachment points for KLIM suspenders.
• Added adjustable location capabilities for knee pads (Up/ down: left /right) for perfect positioning.
• New Light gray colorway.
• Additional hang tag.