The Horizon Multi-Axis Adjustable Handlebar system is for Harley-Davidon Big Twins and Sportsters.
HeliBars Horizon Multi-Axis Adjustable Handlebar system (Patent Pending) for Harley-Davidson
Big Twins and Sportsters allows four parameters of adjustment that give riders of all sizes a custom fit, for the ultimate in cruiser comfort.
Made in the USA, this groundbreaking, multi-axis riser kit replaces a stock handlebar and bolts directly to a bike's top triple clamp.
These Heli bars transform ergonomics by being up to 2 in. higher than stock and allowing 6 in. of forward and rearward reach adjustment, resulting in a more natural seating position that helps take weight off a rider's lower back. They can be set between 30 in. and 31 in. wide for increased steering leverage. Up and down wrist angle rotation minimizes upper-body fatigue.
All components are crafted from stainless steel, low-carbon steel and 6061 aluminum alloy. The kit efficiently integrates with ABS and non-ABS models, stock or aftermarket brake lines and Harley's fly-by-wire throttle system.
The bars are available in a tough duplex nickel chrome finish or a durable, black gloss powder coating and are anchored by stainless-steel, Allen-head hardware. Like all HeliBars products, the Horizon line is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee with their 30-day return policy and a one-year warranty.
Celebrating 25 years of handcrafted excellence, Heli Modified, Inc. is based in Cornish, Maine. The company designs and manufactures more than 70 different HeliBars handlebars and handlebar riser systems that greatly improve the ergonomics of sportbikes, sport tourers, touring bikes and cruisers, allowing motorcyclists to venture further and more often in greater comfort.
Please visit HeliBars.com
for more information about Helibars' innovative product line or call 800-859-4642. Additional company-related news is available on its Facebook page and YouTube channel.
HeliBars has come out with the Horizon Multi-Axis adjustable handlebar system for less rider fatigue.
Product Name: HeliBars Horizon Multi-Axis Adjustable Handlebar
Fitment: Harley-Davidson Sportsters, Dynas, Softails, Road King and Road Glide
Model Years: 1986 to present
Part Number: HZ-400SR
Availability: 500+ dealers in the U.S. and direct from HeliBars.com
Retail Price: Chrome $639, Black $599
1. The world's first wrist-angle adjustable handlebars with independent height and reach adjustability
2. Complete kit that replaces a stock handlebar, bolting directly to top triple clamps
3. Handlebar material: Stainless steel, low-carbon steel and 6061 aluminum alloy
4. Adjustable for reach, height, width and wrist angles
5. Additional height range: Up to 2 in.
6. Width range: 30 in. to 31 in.
7. Reach range: Up to 6 in.
8. Fly-by-wire compatible
9. Works with stock or aftermarket brake lines
10. Available for ABS and non-ABS models
11. Chrome process: Duplex nickel
12. Black finish: Medium gloss powder coating
13. Stainless-steel, Allen-head hardware
14. Optional HeliMount GPS mounting bracket
15. 100% satisfaction guarantee with 30-day return policy
16. Warranty: One year