The Champ Factory Motocross School consists of a week long training program at some of the best So Cal tracks.
Ever wonder how far you could go with your motocross skills if only you had the right tools? What level could you reach if you had the very best training and equipment at your disposal? Stop wondering, "What if?" and make it a reality with Sebastien Tortelli's 2012 Motocross
Training Camp, and end your week with a VIP Supercross experience in Southern California.
Live and train like a factory pro racer with two-time World Motocross Champion "Seb" Tortelli - owner of Champ Factory MX Schools - for an entire week and hone your skills on some of the best tracks in Southern California. For plenty of aspiring racers, it sounds like the ultimate fantasy, but with backing from KTM
, JT Racing and Freegun-Underwear, this one of a kind experience is now a reality. The former Supercross
star is hosting four weeklong training packages in January and February of 2012, timed to coincide with the Southern California rounds of the AMA Supercross series.
"I am so excited to be able to offer the ultimate 2012 Supercross 'dream week' to a small group of riders," Tortelli said. "They will live and train just like their heroes, ride the same So Cal tracks they ride and enjoy behind the scenes VIP access to meet the best racers on race day!"
Each of four sessions is limited to ten riders and includes:
• Riding and training with Seb Tortelli and the Champ Factory trainers at different Southern California tracks: Starwest, Glen Helen, Milestone and Pala.
• Use of a 2012 KTM motorcycle: 450 SX-F, 350 SX-F or 250 SX-F.
• Use of a factory mechanic and KTM race hauler.
• LA Fitness gym training with weights, yoga, spinning, sauna and pool.
• VIP pass for AMA Supercross.
• Meet KTM's and Ryan Dungey
and Roger DeCoster
• Ground transportation from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).*
• Four-star hotel in Temecula, California and meals.
* Package price does not include airfare.
Dates for Tortelli's Motocross Training camps and coinciding Supercross rounds are as follows:
• January 15-22 - Los Angeles Supercross
• January 29-February 5 - Anaheim II Supercross
• February 5-12 - San Diego Supercross
• February 10-17 - San Diego Supercross
Two-time World Motocross Champion "Seb" Tortelli - owner of Champ Factory MX Schools
2012 Motocross Training Camp Schedule:
- Champ Factory team will pick you up at LAX and bring you to the four-star hotel in Temecula, California to settle in. Before dinner we will meet to introduce the Champ Factory team, your fellow riders and crew. We will discuss riding levels and goals for the week.
- Breakfast and then departure to Starwest Raceway where your 2012 KTM of choice and your factory mechanic await. After an on-track warm-up we work on riding technique until 1:00 P.M. Drinks and lunch are provided. In the afternoon we head to L.A. Fitness gym for a cycling workout
Sebastien Tortelli: "I am so excited to be able to offer the ultimate 2012 Supercross 'dream week' to a small group of riders," Tortelli said. "They will live and train just like their heroes, ride the same So Cal tracks they ride and enjoy behind the scenes VIP access to meet the best racers on race day!"
and stretching. Back to the hotel and then dinner in town.
Tuesday - Breakfast and then departure to Milestone MX for riding from 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. Milestone has three fully-prepped tracks to fit every level of rider. Lunch and drinks at the track. After practice, back to the gym for pool time*, sauna and stretching, then return to hotel for dinner and a good night of rest.
*U.S. pools do not require Speedos; board shorts are fine.
- Gym in the morning for spin class and yoga. We will have lunch at Southern California's famous Wahoo's fish taco. Afternoon is casual with conferences to go over nutrition and training schedules for each rider. We will review goals, answer questions and discuss the Champ Factory online training.
- Breakfast and then departure to the legendary Glen Helen Raceway for a training session. The KTM factory rig and mechanics await you for a full day of riding on this amazing track. On the way back we will stop at the superstore of motocross - Chaparral Motorsports. Be ready to shop! Then back to the hotel and dinner and a highly recommended good night of sleep.
- KTM support will be ready for our arrival at Pala Raceway, home of the AMA Motocross
race circuit, for our last day of riding. Sprints and motos will finish this amazing week. In the afternoon, we visit the KTM North America headquarters for a visit of the motocross and off-road race shops.
- Travel to the Supercross venue, see the factory riders in the pits, watch practice, walk around in the heart of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross paddock and hang out at the KTM VIP tent. Meet riders such as Chad Reed
, James Stewart
, Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen, Marvin Musquin and the reigning champion Ryan Villopoto
- The last day of your Champ Factory vacation. Ground transportation to LAX and a fond farewell from your factory KTM friends.
All details subject to change without prior notification. Sign up now on www.champfactory.com
. Limited space available. Rider price is $2,999 (airfare not included). Accompanying rate available at $1,230 (airfare not included).