Motonation, the exclusive USA importer for Sidi boots is pleased to announce an all new, and for the motorcycle market, an innovative “expanded warranty” on select models of Sidi boots. Motonation’s President Bill Berroth explains: “Sidi boots are arguably the finest motorcycle boots in the world. As such it is rare when a Sidi boot has a problem out of the box but if there is a defect those are covered by Sidi’s standard 2-year warranty. This new “expanded warranty” expands coverage to include crash damage etc, truly a first for the moto industry!”
- Available for purchase ($49.99) to customers who buy a Sidi Vortice, Vortice Air, Vertigo, Vertigo Air, Vertigo Rain, Vertigo Lei, Vertigo Mega Gore Tex, Crossfire or Charger boot.
- Expands the standard 2-year warranty from purchase date to also include crash damage, damage from ripping or tearing due to catching on something, even pet damage after your dog chews them up!
- Expanded warranty must be purchased within one week of boot purchase to be valid.
- Expanded warranty is non-transferable and only one boot exchange (at Motonation's option) is covered.
- This program, or the standard warranty, do not cover:
- Boots will not be replaced because of a decline in their appearance due to normal wear and tear or customer neglect.
- Soles that have worn out and need replacement or damage caused by the rider not replacing the sole or sole inserts in a timely manner.
- Scuff pads on road race boots or damage caused by the rider not replacing these scuff pads in a timely manner.
- Replacement off road boot straps that are needed because the rider did not tighten the straps properly and thus lost them.
- Boots will be repaired or replaced at Motonation's option. If Motonation replaces a boot the old boot becomes the property of Motonation.
- Motonation pays the freight costs back to the customer. Inbound freight, if any, is the customer's responsibility.
Program is subject to change or cancellation at any time however those who have bought a policy will always be covered as promised.
Consumers (or dealers on the consumer’s behalf) may purchase the Sidi Expanded Warranty by logging onto: