Icon gets back to its roots for the diabolical graphics of its new Airmada Parahuman Helmet, with artwork by longtime Icon friend Tanner Goldbeck.
This is no helmet for those with modest tastes or intentions. A science experiment gone awry, ICON got the test tubes switched and created a gasoline tainted humanoid nightmare. It’s exactly the helmet many expect ICON to make - and we have fully exceeded all expectations. This is the ICON Airmada Parahuman
, and it joins an extensive line of Airmada colorways to suit anyone’s tastes - from subtle to scintillating.
Over ICON’s existence, aggressive helmet graphics are used not only as a way to experiment with different designs, but also as a way to persuade the uninitiated to wear full face helmets. Over these past 10 years we have often turned to the brush of Tanner Goldbeck to not just make a “Skull helmet,” but a moving piece of pop art. The new ICON Airmada Parahuman continues this trend.
Underneath the Tanner Goldbeck design lays ICON’s newest helmet chassis, the AIRMADA. Four shell sizes, lightweight, highly efficient venting, and an aerodynamically refined form, are the key attributes of the ICON Airmada helmet. The ICON Airmada boasts an impressive graphics range: six blank primary colorways, six Stack graphic colorways (our most leading edge graphic design), six Sportbike SB1 colors (for a blend of sport and style), and now the Parahuman joins the Four Horsemen for more aggressive tastes.
Additional product specifications are below. The ICON AIRMADA PARAHUMAN
will soon be available at the Motorcycle Superstore
. To check out other ICON products, please visit www.rideicon.com
Icon Airmada Parahuman Specifications
• All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following:
DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING
• Available in Black and Red
• Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
• Fog-Free Icon Optics shield with Prolock shield locking system
• Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
• Rapid Release Shield Change System
• Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
• Fully removable washable HydraDry Moisture Wicking Interior
• Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.