Happy New Year! It's time to mark your calendars for these upcoming TrackAddix events. For 2009 we are returning to our core business of providing high quality track days for sportbike enthusiasts. With the elimination of our CCS relationship, we are looking forward to getting back to the "old TrackAddix" and reconnecting with our track day riders. If you're looking for a fun, hassle free track day with great comradery, look no further than TrackAddix in 2009.
Weekends at Brainerd! The new track configuration at Brainerd will now allow the simultaneous operation of events on the drag strip as well as on the road course. This has made more dates available for road course events, and as a result we have been able to secure two weekend events. Having weekend events at Brainerd has been a long time goal of ours that has finally become a reality. One of the weekends we will be operating on the "short track" on Saturday, and on the "long track" on Sunday.
Sportbike Track Time
We continue to have a strong alliance with Sportbike Track Time. This partnership allows us to offer our customers a wider variety of tracks to ride, including more weekend dates at popular tracks like Road America, Autobahn Country Club, and Barber Motorsports Park.
We are pleased to announce the sponsorship of our Brainerd events by Motoprimo Motorsports. Last year we had a huge turnout at the Motoprimo sponsored bike night and track day. We will be expanding that program this year to include three open house/bike nights spread throughout the season along with numerous track days.
MotoPrimo's Lakeville Superstore is located at 16640 Kenrick Avenue, in Lakeville, MN. Stop by and browse through their extensive new model showroom to find your dream motorcycle, ATV, dirt bike or snowmobile. Motoprimo has a broad selection of Japanese and European brands including Honda, Yamaha, KTM, Ducati, Triumph, and MV Augusta.
Our strong partnership with Ducati Omaha continues in 2009 with Ducati Omaha operating the MotoMonday track day program at Mid-America Motorplex. The owners of Ducati Omaha are all roadracers, and their passion for the sport is reflected in their dedicated support of track days and racing activities. Ducati Omaha strongly believes that every sportbike rider should have track experience to improve their riding skills, and they support this mission by offering a FREE TrackAddix track school to any customer who purchases a new Ducati sportbike at Ducati Omaha. The annual "Ducati Revs Mid-America" event is one of the largest Ducati track festivals in the country offering on-track demo rides on a fleet of current Ducati demo models.
Ducati Omaha is also a full-service racing shop offering everything from oil and tire changes, to full custom race bike builds. They are located at 3615 S. 149th Street, Omaha, NE.
Remember to Support the Businesses that Support Your Sport!
Thank You Ducati Omaha and Motoprimo for your continued support!!!
Try the Track
More Track Time, Less Classroom Time! Try the Track participants will now spend more time on the track and less time in the classroom. We are expanding this program to become a "street rider" session that will receive a morning safety briefing along with 4 on track sessions that will be guided by our instructors. The program is open to almost any type of motorcycle and no special bike prep or leathers are required. Street riders who can't afford to purchase leathers or attend our full school program but who still want to experience a track day are welcome to attend Try the Track as many times as they like. Visit the Try the Track
page on our website for compete details.
TrackAddix Telephone Service
In an effort to reduce expenses, we have eliminated our business telephone service. Your primary method of communication with us will be through the email form system found on the Contact Us
page of our website. We do have an emergency telephone number listed that you may call if you have an urgent situation. Please only call the number if your issue is truly urgent.
We are in the process of completing a major update on our website for 2009. Some information may not be current. Please give us a couple more weeks to complete the changes before you contact us about something that doesn't look right on our site. Thanks for your patience!.
2009 Track Day and School Calendar
• March 14/15 Barber Motorsports Park
• April 4 Mid America Motorplex
• April 20 Mid America Motorplex - MotoMonday
• April 25/26 Autobahn Country Club
• April 25/26 Motoprimo Open House
• April 30 Brainerd Int'l Raceway - Short Track
• May 2 Motorsport Park Hastings
• May 8/9 Barber Motorsports Park
• May 11 Mid America Motorplex - MotoMonday
• May 23/24 Ducati Revs Mid America
• May 23/24 Autobahn Country Club
• June 1 Mid America Motorplex - MotoMonday
• June 8/9 Road America
• June 13/14 Barber Motorsports Park
• June 13/14 Motorsport Park Hastings - Jason Pridmore STAR School
• June 22 Brainerd Int'l Raceway - Short Track
• June 22 Mid America Motorplex - MotoMonday
• June 22 Autobahn Country Club
• July 4 Motosport Park Hastings
• July 11 Brainerd Int'l Raceway - Short Track
• July 12 Brainerd Int'l Raceway - Long Track
• July 11/12 Barber Motorsports Park
• July 13/14 Road America
• July 20 Mid America Motorplex - MotoMonday
• August 1/2 Autobahn Country Club
• August 10 Mid America Motorplex - MotoMonday
• August 15 Motoprimo Bike Night
• August 24 Mid America Motorplex - MotoMonday
• August 24 Brainerd Int'l Raceway - Short Track
• August 29/30 Barber Motorsports Park
• September 5/6/7 Autobahn Country Club
• September 7 Mid America Motorplex - MotoMonday
• September 12/13 Blackhawk Farms
• September 12 /13 Brainerd Int'l Raceway - Short Track
• September 26 Motorsport Park Hastings
• October 5 Mid America Motorplex - MotoMonday
• October 24/25 Barber Motorsports Park