Milwaukee Harley-Davidson offers a unique program to get the full experience when you purchase a Harley Cruiser. See the sights and put some miles on your new ride!
, the only Harley dealership that can call Milwaukee home, this month, announced the launch of a bold, new program that turns the buying experience into a pilgrimage. Called Fly & Buy, the year-round program will fly enthusiasts into Milwaukee to take ownership of their new Harley-Davidson motorcycle
in the city where it all began.
“Harley owners are the most passionate riders around,” said Milwaukee Harley-Davidson Owner Chaz Hastings. “I felt compelled to create a special experience for riders to take delivery of their Harley where the legend was born. This is something every Harley rider should experience once in their lifetime.”
One of the most progressive dealers in the country, Milwaukee Harley-Davidson makes the experience of owning and riding a Harley the wild adventure you’ve always wanted. This time, the company is casting its net nationwide to give new bike buyers a one-of-a-kind experience. Fly & Buy includes a slew of perks valued at $1,000 – all at no extra cost than the price of the bike.
“It’s the kind of program where you read the fine print twice, stand up and yell, 'Why not?'” said Hastings.
The entire Fly & Buy adventure includes:
• One-way air fare to Harley’s hometown in Milwaukee to purchase your bike and experience Harley-Davidson’s heritage first hand
• Accommodations at the Iron Horse hotel – a boutique hotel that caters to motorcycle enthusiasts through décor, bars, and bike amenities. It features covered motorcycle parking, on-site bike wash, and designated space in each suite to store boots and hang leathers
• Visit to the Harley-Davidson Museum to see all 107 years of history
• Behind-the-scenes tour of the Harley-Davidson powertrain plant where V-Twin engines roll off the line every day
• Transfers around town in a Milwaukee Harley-Davidson Hummer limousine – that is, until pick up your new bike at the dealership
• Walk-through of parts and accessories options along with the latest in gear and motorclothes and selection of a free Milwaukee Harley-Davidson t-shirt
• Guided ride through the most scenic route in the state – Holy Hill – and stopping for dinner at Madame Belle’s – a unique saloon that was once a frequent hangout of mobster Frank Capone
• Map and suggested route for your ride home
Another great way to experience Milwaukee Harley’s Fly & Buy program is with a few extra friends. For those who prefer to travel with their pack, Milwaukee Harley-Davidson offers the “Wild Hogs” option. Groups of four or more program participants also receive a discount on the price of the motorcycles.
Those interested in booking either of the Fly & Buy programs should call Jason Harrison at 414-461-4444.
The recently introduced program has already attracted buyers from Texas, Georgia, and Alaska.
Programs like Fly & Buy are just one of the many ways Hastings has adapted his business to provide unique experiences outside the four walls of his dealership.
“I want to bring back the camaraderie and authenticity that the Harley-Davidson lifestyle stands for,” said Hastings.
It has proven to be a recipe for success for one of the most successful dealers in the country. Through an increased focus on exciting initiatives such as the Adult Pinewood Derby, Ultimate Fantasy Bike Wash, Midwest’s Largest Chili Cookoff, and a newly launched Roadhouse game room, Hastings has seen an increased loyalty from his riders – to the tune of a 17% increase in new bike sales this past quarter.
Milwaukee Harley-Davidson is one of Milwaukee’s original Harley-Davidson dealers. The company’s 36,000-square-foot facility features new and used bikes, general merchandise, parts & accessories, service department and sales and finance. The company is one of the most active dealers in the country, bringing in more than 10,000 people to its dealership through events and general sales every year. For more information on the dealership and Fly & Buy program, visit www.milwaukeeharley.com.