If you are one of the lucky ones to own a Ducati Desmosedici, then this is one event you cannot miss!
Donington Park will reverberate with the sound of Desmosedici RRs as the Derbyshire circuit hosts the World’s first Desmosedici only track day on Tuesday 30th June.
This most exclusive of all track days is open solely to Desmosedici RR owners and track places will be limited to 75 to ensure plenty of track time and space during the day. The riders will be able to ride the full Moto GP circuit (not usually available for track days) and be able to enjoy the full impact of their race exhausts as there will not be a noise limit on the day.
Although track places will be limited to 75, the day will be open to all Desmosedici owners whether they wish to ride on track or not. Ducati UK hope to see the largest gathering ever seen of Desmosedici’s and their owners. A parade lap of all ‘Desmos’ will take place to provide one of the greatest ever spectacles seen and heard at Donington Park.
As well as riding the full MotoGP circuit at one of the great race tracks of the world, guests will have plenty to do and see off the track. There will be guest appearances from test rider Vittoriano Guareschi and designer Alan Jenkins, members of the Ducati Corse team including World Superbike Technical Director Ernesto Marinelli and Ducati riders past and present.
charity auction will take place for Riders for Health along with technical seminars, a Donington ‘behind the scenes’ tour as well as technical support from Ducati Corse and Bridgestone. A Desmosedici RR two-seater will also be available for pillion rides for guests of the day Costs for the day are:
• Track place including track use and hospitality including breakfast rolls on arrival, coffee, tea, soft drinks and a hot lunch - £450 including VAT. (€484)
• Guests or Desmosedici RR owners not wishing to ride on track but who can enjoy the rest of the facilities of the day - £100 including VAT. (€108) (maximum of 2 guests/non-track riders per booking)
To secure places at the Desmosedici Day, owners should send a cheque payable to Ducati UK Ltd with a completed Booking form (Click Here for Booking Form
) addressed to:
"Desmosedici Day" Ducati UK Limited, Avebury House, 201-249 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 1AU
Details along with the check should include name, address, email and the Desmosedici bike number (found on the headstock).
Summary of key features of Desmosedici RR Track Day:
Ducati UK has pulled all the stops to give owners an amazing experience.
• Full use of the track with NO NOISE LIMIT on Tuesday 30 June for Desmosedici Owners ONLY.
• Guest appearances from Vittoriano Guareschi, who worked on the development of this exclusive bike and who continues to be the Factory Moto GP team’s top test rider, Alan Jenkins, the Desmosedici RR designer and members of the Ducati Corse team including World Superbike Technical Director Ernesto Marinelli.
• Hospitality in one of the exclusive Goddard suites including breakfast rolls on arrival, and a hot lunch as well as a prime view of the track.
• On track marshalling and guidance courtesy of Superbike School Limited – the team behind the renowned California Superbike School and instructors from the factory based Ducati Riding Experience (DRE).
• Technical seminars from some of the team who developed the bike.
• A behind the scenes tour of Donington Park race circuit, including race control plus an insight into future development plans for the circuit.
• A track-side Professional photographer to capture the moment.
• Tire service from Bridgestone tires UK.
• Technical and suspension tuning support from Ducati UK dealers.
• Possible on-track pillion rides available with professional riders
• Ducati clothing on sale.
• Riders for Health Ducati charity auction. Auction prizes include:
2 paddock passes and lunch with Randy Mamola in Ducati Corse hospitality at the British MotoGP
Two-seater ride at British MotoGP with 2 x paddock passes and lunch at Ducati Corse Hospitality
Xbox360 SBK 2008 game signed by Michel Fabrizio and Troy Bayliss
3 x signed Casey Stoner posters
If you have any questions regarding this event please send us an e-mail titled "Desmosedici Day" to firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.ducatiuk.com