MotoCorsa announces Progetto 51 to beat their current sales record of 50 Ducati Motorcycles
by selling 51 in the month of June.
“Progetto 51” is a program launched by the famed Portland showroom to beat the North American record of the most Ducatis sold in a single month; trumping the current record of fifty, dating back to 2007 and set also by MotoCorsa. Not just a sales promotion but a celebration of all things Ducati, Progetto 51 will welcome 51 new Ducati owners into the family with style and value added bonuses.
Anyone who purchases a new Ducati
from MotoCorsa during the month of June will join this historic group of Ducatisti. To commemorate, they will also receive:
• One year of free service under Ducati’s “Full Factory Support” program. *
• Free SpeedyMoto frame sliders and installation. (A $200+ value)
• A special retail finance offer limited to the month of June 2009. (TBA)
• A commemorative, signed bottle of CorsaVino “Progetto 51” Syrah.
• An evening with Michael Lock, CEO of Ducati North America, at one of Portland’s best restaurants- “a Cena.”
• One of 51 amazing and unique prizes, to include a trip for two to the Ducati factory in Bologna, Italy and 50 pieces of Ducati memorabilia and history.
For full details about Progetto 51 and MotoCorsa Ducati, please visit www.motocorsa.com
. Ducati’s range of racing inspired performance motorcycles can be found at www.ducatiusa.com
*”Full Factory Support” one year free service includes:
• 1st Service – to be performed within 6 months or 600 miles whichever occurs first
• 2nd Service – to be performed at 12 months or at 7,500 miles whichever occurs first