Read about Danny Eslick, including career highlights, pictures and news about Danny Eslick right here at Motorcycle USA.
GEICO Powersports / RMR / Suzuki
Suzuki GSX-R600 (#69)
May 29, 1986 in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Danny Eslick began his racing career in the Flat Track series at an early age. At the age of 17 he entered AMA Superstock and Formula Xtreme with poor results, but it didn't take long for him to find his footing in the professional ranks. In 2004 Eslick finished 12th overall in both Formula Xtreme and Supersport. He firmly established his name in the Xtreme series the year after by taking home third in the championship behind Miguel Duhamel and Jake Zemke. His skills in the sport were recognized and in 2006 he landed a one-time ride aboard Ben Spies' Yoshimura 600 during the season finale at Mid-Ohio.
For 2007 Eslick experimented in the Superstock class again and finished seventh in the series. The 21-year-old also took part in the '07 Supersport Championship where he placed 14th in the standings. Following another year of competing in two different series, Eslick put all his focus into the Daytona SportBike series with Buell in 2009. The move proved successful as Eslick etched six wins and another four podium finishes to claim his first AMA title at 23.
In 2010 Eslick narrowly missed defending the title by just eight points from Martin Cardenas. However, it was another strong season by Eslick as he earned three wins and seven podiums.
For 2011 Eslick will take a crack at the Daytona SportBike series again after re-signing with the Richie Morris Racing/GEICO Powersports Suzuki team.
- 1st AMA XR1200 Series - Harley-Davidson
- 2nd AMA Daytona SportBike - Suzuki
- 1st AMA Daytona SportBike - Buell
- 11th AMA Formula Xtreme - Suzuki
- 10th AMA Supersport - Suzuki
- 7th AMA Superstock - Suzuki
- 14th AMA Supersport - Suzuki
- 6th AMA Supersport - Suzuki
- 10th AMA Formula Xtreme - Suzuki
- 3rd AMA Formula Xtreme - Suzuki
- 13th AMA Supersport - Suzuki
- 12th AMA Supersport - Suzuki
- 12th AMA Formula Xtreme - Suzuki
- 88th AMA Formula Xtreme - Suzuki
- 43th AMA Superstock - Suzuki