Please join us for the Inaugural KLIM Adventure Bike Summit and Scavenger Hunt June 10-12th 2011 in Idaho. Come enjoy the experience and community of the Adventure lifestyle in a setting that only Idaho and KLIM’s backyard can offer. We know we’re spoiled with the best riding in the world—we want to share it! Our close proximity to Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson, Wyoming, the Snake River Valley, Craters of the Moon, etc. etc. are truly world class! Come experience the scenery, terrain and limitless riding potential while plunging into the true Adventure lifestyle. KLIM headquarters will serve as your base of operations for this one-of-a-kind event.
Thinking of getting into Adventure riding? This event is for you, too. Meet the vendors that produce the Farkles and win unbelievable door prizes, talk to experienced Adventure Riders and catch the bug that has infected so many. Our parking lot will be full of vendors showcasing all the best goods all weekend. KLIM employees will be on hand to hear your product ideas, feedback and needs—tell us what your gear needs to do and find out why KLIM is driven from the outside-in.
Event cost, per person, is $95.00 and limited to the first 500 guests. RSVP must be registered no later than May 30th, 2011. To register fill out the simple form here
to secure your spot.
If you need assistance call 208-552-7433 and ask for customer service or contact Mark Kincart at 602-369-1143. They will be glad to help.
• Mountain River Ranch will be hosting 2 nights of camping, June 10th-11th
• Mountain River Ranch Dinner Show and shoot out, BBQ chicken and all the fixings
• Sub sandwiches for lunch on the 11th with chips and bottled water
• Chance to win some great door prizes from our vendors
• Special guest Jonah Street will be discussing the Dakar Rally in our media room
• Some of the best riding in the United States