The Sidi Canyon Gore-Tex Boots are a versatile motorcycle boot with styling cruiser riders can appreciate and rugged enough to meet the demands of adveture-touring riders.
Another innovative, market niche boot from Sidi is the Canyon Gore-Tex
. Designed specifically for the quickly expanding adventure touring market the Canyon bridges the gap between street and dirt oriented boots in a supportive and feature laden design.
Utilizing top grain leather outer construction in two contrasting leather tanning finishes the Canyon’s outer shell is treated to be both water and oil repellent and features a full coverage inner liner of 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex.
Entry and fit are monitored via a combination of a Velcro flap system above the ankle and a micro adjustable strap system below the ankle for the ultimate in comfort. The shin area is protected by a combination of internal plastic plating and high-density padding. Subtle but effective reflective materials are built into the heel and ankle area of the Canyon boot. A full lug sole is featured so traction is not a problem off the bike. Nylon innersole with removable arch support detail out the Canyon Gore-Tex.
• Top grain leather construction.
• Contrasting texture upper.
• Equipped with a GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable membrane.
• Velcro closure system above the ankle.
• Micro adjustable strap system below the ankle.
• Full length inner gaiter.
• Rigid nylon innersole.
• Removable arch support.
• Internal heel protection.
• Internal ankle protection.
• Internal toe protection.
• Leather toe shift-brake pad.
• Nylon plate and internally padded shin plate.
• Double stitched in all high stress areas.
• Reflective panels.
• Bonded non-slip lug type sole.
Available in black only from the Motorcycle Superstore
in USA sizes from 7.5 thru 13 the Canyon Gore-Tex is a great value at $350