Motorcycle-Superstore.com will post more than $60,000 contingency for riders entering the Superstore/Bell Helmets Rider Support Program at the 2012 Loretta Lynn's.
Motorcycle-Superstore.com is pleased to announce the posting of over $60,000 in contingency for racers who have qualified for the 2012 Red Bull Amateur National Motocross Championship held at Loretta Lynn’s
Ranch in Hurricane Mills, TN; Sunday, July 29 through Saturday, August 4, 2012. To participate, racers must be wearing a Motorcycle-Superstore/Bell Moto 9 Helmet - available only through the Motorcycle-Superstore.com Rider Support Application Program.
“As always, we are very excited to be involved with the Red Bull AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship. The Rider Support Helmet Program we are introducing provides another opportunity for the racers to cash in on more of the Motorcycle-Superstore.com Gift Certificates,” explains Tim Clark, Director of Sports Marketing for Motorcycle-Superstore.com
. “This program has proved to be very successful in both the Flat Track and Road Race series and we know Loretta Lynn’s will be the best place to introduce it to the Amateur Motocross crowd.”
Here is the information you need to know to participate in the Motorcycle-Superstore Rider Support Helmet Program:
• You MUST be racing the Red Bull AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn’s to participate in this program.
• Rider selection is based solely on the discretion of Motorcycle-Superstore.com - Not every applicant will be accepted.
• Rider must wear the official Motorcycle-Superstore Bell Helmet
to qualify for contingency payment.
• Rider will purchase the helmet at the discounted rate of $200 plus shipping (This helmet is a $500 value)
Note: These are Bell Moto 9 Helmets, make sure you order the correct size as there are no returns/refunds.
Availability of helmets are limited to inventory in stock. Additional stickers cannot cover the Bell or Superstore logos.
• Accepted riders will be contacted by phone and payment will be collected through Visa or MasterCard or Check.
• Contingency will be available to every class except the 51cc Stock Limited and Shaft Drive, 51cc AMA Stock 1 and Stock 2 classes.
• Contingency will be paid in the form of Motorcycle-Superstore.com Gift Certificates with the following payout schedule:
1st Place in Class $500; 2nd $400, 3rd $300, 4th $250, 5th $200, 6th $150, 7th $100, 8th $100, 9th $50 & 10th $50.
• Riders under 18 years of age will need a parent or legal guardian’s signature.
• Deadline to receive Applications is July 6. Riders will be notified by July 9. Helmets will begin shipping July 10.
Here is the link to access the official Motorcycle-Superstore.com Rider Support Helmet Application:
All applications must be signed and sent via FAX to 541-772-8928or mailed to:
Tim Clark, Motorcycle Superstore, 4160 Tamarack Drive, Medford OR 97504
For questions or more information contact: email@example.com
Motorcycle-Superstore.com has been the official Holeshot Sponsor for the Red Bull AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship for the past three years and has also posted over $10,000 in Holeshot Awards for this year’s 2012 event. A $100 Motorcycle-Superstore.com Gift Certificate will be awarded to every Holeshot artist - over a hundred Moto Holeshots in all.
Motorcycle-Superstore.com is the leading online retailer in the motorcycle and powersports industry. Serving motorcycle riders for over 12 years, Motorcycle-Superstore.com specializes in selling motorcycle and powersports helmets, riding apparel, accessories and parts at the lowest prices possible. Internet Retailer magazine has ranked Motorcycle Superstore in the top 10 of all sporting goods sites and in the top 200 of all e-commerce sites. Powered by a dedicated staff of motorcycle enthusiasts, Motorcycle-Superstore.com continues to impress customers by constantly raising its online shopping standards. Visit www.motorcycle-superstore.com.