Rides are available for beginners as well as experts.
Don't miss out on AltRider's 2nd Annual Hoh Rainforest Ride
on August 24-26 in Washington State's Olympic National Park. Make a trip to the Olympic peninsula for an adventure ride amidst pristine forests high in the mountains on twisted dirt and gravel trails that line the rugged coastline. Spend the weekend riding GPS-led routes on different terrains, camping in the wild, enjoying fresh Northwest dishes, and learning new off-road techniques on your dual sport bike.
The $195 entry fee includes:
- Epic GPS – led routes created for ALL skill levels by guide guru David McKay of GripTwister Tours
- 2 nights of camping nestled amongst the lush, moss covered trees of the Olympic National Park
- 5 locally sourced meals catered by the Skokomish tribe -- Fry bread, fresh oysters and elk stew will be on the menu again this year!
- Locally drafted beer and adult beverages to be enjoyed nightly by a crackling fire
- An entertaining presentation from Dan T. Moore, a world traveler who's rode along the Silk Road, the US Continental Divide, and all over South America on two wheels. Check out his current journey from Cape Town to Cairo, approximately a 9,950 mile trek over 70 days.
- Entry to win prizes from our sponsors Icon, Ride West BMW
of Seattle, Ducati
of Bellevue, and TourUSA Motorcycle Rentals
- An off-road teaching seminar from the experienced coaches at Puget Sound Safety Off-Road (PSSOR) -- one lucky attendee will WIN a dirt training course at PSSOR!
*Plated dual sport capable bikes are required