Women's Ducati Leather Jacket for sale

Posted at 3/5/2013 11:48:44 AM

BHW

BHW Profile Photo

• Motorcycle Newbie

Women's Ducati Leather Jacket for sale

Sporting the 80's Ducati logo this leather riding jacket is made of competition thickness leather, has a pocket for a Dainese G2 back protector and composite armor in the shoulder and elbow for safety. The fixed sanitized liner and an adjustable waist to ensure comfort. A 360 degree waist zipper is compatible with all Ducati leather pants. Size 46 (about women's medium).

All tags attached. Never worn. Believe or not, it was a raffle prizes! I'd like to sell it rather than see it sit in my closet.

I can send photos but you can also look it up online. The jacket is black with white sections down the sleeves and across the front and back.

Edited by BHW at 3/9/2013 3:34:14 AM

Edited by BHW at 3/13/2013 10:35:55 AM

Posted at 3/16/2013 6:08:02 PM

Sherry

Profile Photo Sherry

• Motorcycle Newbie

Do you still have the jacket? Is it made by Dainese?

Posted at 3/30/2013 2:32:02 PM

BHW

Profile Photo BHW

• Motorcycle Newbie

still have it

Sherry - sorry to not get back right away but I've been out of town. Yes, the jacket is made by Dainese (on the tag). I won it in a raffle and don't ride, just thought it looked cool. When I realized what it was (not just a plain jacket, but the real thing), I decided to sell it. If you are interested, let me know and I can send you a phone number. Thanks!

Posted at 8/19/2013 3:18:58 AM

Eliah

Profile Photo Eliah

• Motorcycle Newbie

And what was the price you have bought this jacket?

Posted at 5/22/2014 3:09:54 AM

anna787

Profile Photo anna787

Ducati Leather Jacket for Men and Women

Hi Anna here I was searching a Ducati leather jacket in cheap price few days back and I found it on a website they were manufacturing Men's Ducati jacket so I contacted them and they made it for me as well in perfect size and with best quality of leather I am so happy found it in such reasonable prices you can also check the site they make any design just you need to contact them. www.styloleather.com

Quick Navigation

You are viewing page 1 of 1

There are 5 posts in this thread.