Fantasy SX rider mix up

Posted at 2/24/2013 8:47:44 AM

Duck851

Duck851 Profile Photo

• Motorcycle Newbie

Fantasy SX rider mix up

This past weekend I selected Eli Tomac as my second B rider. But when I look at my results for Atlanta is shows tevin tapia for my pic. Did not select this rider. How do I get this corrected?

Posted at 2/26/2013 4:11:32 PM

Rich S

Profile Photo Rich S

• MCUSA Administrator

Duck851 said:This past weekend I selected Eli Tomac as my second B rider. But when I look at my results for Atlanta is shows tevin tapia for my pic. Did not select this rider. How do I get this corrected?

:no:

Unfortunately once they are selected and the round is over it is locked in. The system doesn't switch riders from the selection you made. Since Tomac was at the bottom before the last round it is possible it could have been clicked on by mistake.

Posted at 3/1/2013 6:16:40 AM

Duck851

Profile Photo Duck851

• Motorcycle Newbie

Its all good, i figured I would ask. definitely wasn't a mis-click as I logged in several times that night looking and also looked right after the race. Eli Tomac was picked. It dropped me out of the twenties, but I will be back racing with my keyboard this weekend!

Posted at 3/4/2013 11:07:29 AM

Rich S

Profile Photo Rich S

• MCUSA Administrator

Duck851 said:Its all good, i figured I would ask. definitely wasn't a mis-click as I logged in several times that night looking and also looked right after the race. Eli Tomac was picked. It dropped me out of the twenties, but I will be back racing with my keyboard this weekend!

Oh, you did it from a mobile device? It is possible there was a misclick because I almost did the same thing some time last year, I think the check box column isn't completely aligned with the rider names so it looks like it is next to Tomac but it is actually Tapia. I think an issue when it comes to the smaller mobile screen size.

We're hoping to get things a bit more dialed in for mobile devices here soon so players can adjust their picks from the road.

Sorry for the trouble. :oops:

Quick Navigation

You are viewing page 1 of 1

There are 4 posts in this thread.