Motorcycle USA is compliant with the guidelines of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
|Unit / Banner Size||Initial File Size Max||File Size Max||File Types||Expand Direction||Max Expand Size||Expand/Contract Method||Audio Initiation||Max Annimation / Video Length|
|Medium Rectangle 300×250||45K||2MB||GIF, JPG, Rich Media, Flash Expandable||left||600×250||Roll on /
|Wide Skyscraper 160×600||Right||300×600|
|Rectangle 300×100||30K||N/A||GIF, JPG, Rich Media, Flash||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Additional Banner Requirements
- Polite download required on all expandable and video banners
- Default banner required for all rich media / flash banners
- SWF files must have specified click tracking variable (i.e. ClickTag, clickTag…)
- clickTAG Tutorial
- Send corresponding URL(s) with all banners
Video Pre / Post Roll Specs
- MOV Uncompressed QuickTime files that are sized to: Width: 640, Height: 360
- Provide tracking pixel for third party tracking
- 15 second pre-rolls preferred, 20 second max
Third Party Serving
Third party ad serving and tracking is accepted and encouraged. If you would like us to track and/or bill via third party numbers, login information to the third party site must be provided to our trafficking contact prior to the campaign start date.
We accept rich media and expandable banners for no additional charge. However, not all placements are rich media ready. Contact your account manager prior to creation of your creative to ensure that rich media can be used for placements in your campaign.
Our in-house design team can provide banners if needed. Additional charges are associated with in-house productions of your banners.
All banners should be submitted 72 hours before the contracted campaign start date. This will allow for testing and trouble shooting if necessary.
Contact us for additional information on banner specs.