Featured Cruiser News
The J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show tour made its final stop of the year in Phoenix, Arizona, as custom builders from throughout the Southwest showcased their talents for a chance at the big check and the bragging rights that go along with it.
Over a half-million bikers will soon be converging on the shores of Daytona Beach for the 75th anniversary of Bike Week. We prep you for the festivities, from racing at Daytona International Speedway to partying on Main Street, in our 2016 Daytona Beach Bike Week 75th Anniversary Preview.
To celebrate its new NASCAR sponsorship, Can-Am unveiled a race-inspired, turbocharged F3 at Daytona today, the Can-Am Spyder F3 Turbo Concept featuring a first-ever SPORT mode that allows riders to drift the rear.
- 2016 J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Bike Show Phoenix Results
- Roland Sands Design | RSD Apparel Spring 2016 Collection
- Marines Hone Riding Skills as Camp Pendelton Hosts R.E.S.T. Program
- 2017 Victory Octane First Look
- 2016 J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Bike Show Chicago Results
- Roland Sands Design Takes SuperHooligan Scouts Across the U.S.
- 2016 V-Twin Expo Review
- 2016 J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Custom Bike Show Minneapolis Results
- 2016 Ducati XDiavel First Ride Review
- Black Brand Motorcycle Clothing Debut
- Marilyn Stemp Authors New Book on Harley-Davidson CVO Motorcycles
- 2016 J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Bike Show Cleveland Results
- Indian to Display ‘Spirit of Sturgis’ Pappy Hoel Scout at Minneapolis IMS
- New EBR Owners Aim to Have 2016 EBRs Rolling Out Mid-March
It's a battle between non-traditional, mid-sized cruisers in this Parallel Twin-powered 2015 Honda CTX700N vs Kawasaki Vulcan S comparison review.