Featured Cruiser News
The 2016 Road Glide Ultra returns to Harley’s lineup with the Project Rushmore treatment, from its Twin-Cooled High Output Twin Cam 103 engine to Reflex Linked Brakes. We rumble through the Columbia River Gorge and up Mt. Hood to log our first ride impressions.
The 2016 Harley-Davidson lineup features two limited-edition “S” Softails with the Screamin’ Eagle TC110, new Dark Custom Sportsters, and the return of the Road Glide Ultra.
Harley-Davidson has recalled its 2015 Street 500 and Street 750 motorcycles owing to a potential defect with the fuel pump.
- 2016 Harley Road Glide Ultra First Ride Review
- 2016 Harley-Davidson First Look Features TC110 “S” Softails
- Harley-Davidson Recalls 2015 Street 500 & 750 Motorcycles
- Secret Weapon Sturgis – 2015 Suzuki DR200S
- TPJ Customs Indian Scout Line Impresses at Sturgis
- 1st Annual Aidan’s Ride Sturgis a Big Hit at 75th
- 2015 Rat’s Hole Sturgis Custom Bike Show Results
- 2015 Sturgis Rally Review
- Michael Lichter’s Naked Truth Exhibit Photo Expose
- Pioneering Women of Sturgis – Biker Belles 2015
- Best Shots from the 2015 Sturgis Rally
- AMA Pro Flat Track Black Hills Half Mile Results 2015
- Black Hills Special Olympics Winner of 2015 Legends Ride Biker Battle
- MIC Reports Motorcycle Sales are Up Through June 2015
It's a bagger battle royale as we pit the upstart 2015 Indian Chieftain against the 2015 Harley Street Glide Special in this comparison of American-made, V-Twin-powered motorcycles.